Why did you choose your Avatar and/or Signature?

Started by Dr. Ensatsu-ken, January 18, 2011, 11:51:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rosalinas Spare Wand

Practically all those characters are from moderately well known series from the last 10 years. You'd have to be born yesterday to not be able to name them all.

As for mines, the GIF from the signature is from HeartCatch Pretty Cure. The avatar is Futaba Kon from Soredemo. They don't really have anything in common, just felt like using them

Neomysterion X. Prime

You know what? I needed a better sig that will get the crowd going twice as hard.
Try this one on for size! You'll see exactly why I'm more of an NES person over XBOX 360.

Hime

I have some weird interest on crack pairing, so I put this signature. Pretty cute to me ;)

And the avatar? Obviously for being quite a Magikano lover.

Daxdiv

I decided to go with Sandile evolving into Krokorok. This was interesting to know that this was the first evolution in Best Wishes, and it looked mighty fine.

Neomysterion X. Prime

There's a clear as the blue sky why I chose this current avatar/signature set. I'm getting ready for the Daily Dare 2011 on Neopets, and I wanted to show off my Daily Dare spirit with Neopets Game Master Aristotle A. Avinroo (also my current avatar) and his sister Abigail.

Not to mention that I'm also keeping track of my Daily Dare victories in my sig as well.  Wish me luck! :sly:

Avaitor

Felt I needed a change, so I went with Jimmy with a snake tattoo from "Urban Ed". First thing I could think of.
Life is not about the second chances. It's about a little mouse and his voyage to an exciting new land. That, my friend, is what life is.

Sir, do you have any Warrants?
I got their first CD, but you can't have it, motherfucker!

New blog!
http://avaitorsblog.blogspot.com/

Commode

Cool cool.  I kind of need a new one, but I have no idea what to use.  I found a new one for TZW earlier on a whim whilst browsing 4chan, but I don't think I want to use the same avatar on two forums.
It doesn't matter what you say, soon you'll be dead anyway.

Aurora

Well, basically I watched Sleeping Beauty, and thought it was the most underrated Princess Disney film of the bunch. Liked the characters and got a avatar of one of them. And that's that. Yep, thats it.  :-\

As for sig.......one will come!  :srs:

Neomysterion X. Prime

Since my birthday is coming up in about a week (next Monday to be exact), I thought that I'd change things up with some Neopets birthday pictures as my avatar and my signature for this time around. I won't forget to bring in the birthday cake for you guys.  :blush:

Kiddington

Time for an update. I know haven't been around here all that long, but I was already getting tired of the old combo.

New avatar is Megavolt from Darkwing Duck, and the new sig is... aww hell, I don't even know where this is from; I just found it one day. All I know is, it's damn awesome, and that's all that really matters here.  :awesome:

Avaitor

Life is not about the second chances. It's about a little mouse and his voyage to an exciting new land. That, my friend, is what life is.

New blog!

Neomysterion X. Prime

I need to watch more random anime until I can find out where that signature came from!
I wonder if Hime knows where it hails from... she hasn't been active here in a while, maybe I'll get her back in May.  :drool:

Foggle

Neomysterion X. Prime

Quote from: Foggle on April 12, 2011, 09:41:36 AM
Kamen no Maid Guy, according to the URL.

I never heard of that anime until now, I may want to try this one out sometime. :)
That sigpic of Kiddington's still captivates me in an odd way...  :blush:

Avaitor

Felt it was time for a change, so I went with Coyote in the Bat-Man suit from "Gee Whiz-z-z-z-z-z-z". Wanted to go with a LT pic that wasn't Daffy or Bugs for once, and couldn't recall using Wile E. beforehand, so there you go.

New blog!