For Whoever Asked For It On Twitter: I Reviewed Cyberbully

Started by Foggle, July 24, 2011, 04:50:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Avaitor

There's a rumor going around that Demi tweeted about Camp Rock 3 happening very soon, then deleted it shortly after.

I sincerely hope it doesn't happen. Mostly out of my belief that Demi needs to stay away from Disney and the Jo Bros and spend some much deserved time in the limelight and partly since I already have a good plan of how to review the first two and don't want to edge in more room for a third, but also because I just don't have it in me to sit through a another one of those.

Especially if I have to see another fucking kiss between her and fucking Joe Jonas. I still have to fast forward or look away from that scene each time.
Life is not about the second chances. It's about a little mouse and his voyage to an exciting new land. That, my friend, is what life is.

Sir, do you have any Warrants?
I got their first CD, but you can't have it, motherfucker!

New blog!
http://avaitorsblog.blogspot.com/

Dr. Insomniac

Quote from: Avaitor on September 04, 2011, 09:18:13 PM
There's a rumor going around that Demi tweeted about Camp Rock 3 happening very soon, then deleted it shortly after.

I sincerely hope it doesn't happen. Mostly out of my belief that Demi needs to stay away from Disney and the Jo Bros and spend some much deserved time in the limelight and partly since I already have a good plan of how to review the first two and don't want to edge in more room for a third, but also because I just don't have it in me to sit through a another one of those.

Especially if I have to see another fucking kiss between her and fucking Joe Jonas. I still have to fast forward or look away from that scene each time.
Uh, what?

Avaitor

Like I said, apparently Demi said on Twitter that Camp Rock 3 is happening, but deleted her post not too long after it was made. I wasn't on when she did, so I don't know.
Life is not about the second chances. It's about a little mouse and his voyage to an exciting new land. That, my friend, is what life is.

New blog!

Dr. Insomniac

Quote from: Avaitor on September 04, 2011, 09:35:47 PM
Like I said, apparently Demi said on Twitter that Camp Rock 3 is happening, but deleted her post not too long after it was made. I wasn't on when she did, so I don't know.
No, I was pointing out how the topic above didn't have any relevancy to any Demi-Disney conflict whatsoever.

Avaitor

Oh, I'm just using this thread as a thinking space for my potential Camp Rock reviews, and for other pieces like that which just don't fit our blogs that any of us are interested in doing. I hope Foggle doesn't mind.

New blog!