Reviews & Features Discussion

Started by Foggle, December 27, 2010, 04:00:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Avaitor

Life is not about the second chances. It's about a little mouse and his voyage to an exciting new land. That, my friend, is what life is.

Sir, do you have any Warrants?
I got their first CD, but you can't have it, motherfucker!

New blog!
http://avaitorsblog.blogspot.com/

Spark Of Spirit

"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton

Foggle

Rosalinas Spare Wand

The funniest part is I watched Queen's Blade preparing to fap, ended up engrossed in the stories.

I hate when my smut does that.

Kiddington

Dr. Insomniac

Lord Dalek

At this point they could air a jar of mayo and the fanboys would lap it up.

Micki!

Quote from: Lord Dalek on May 05, 2013, 07:08:59 AM
At this point they could air a jar of mayo and the fanboys would lap it up.

A true genius does not need boundaries such as 'common sense'

Lord Dalek

Damnit Micki, stop reminding me that show is coming next year. >_<

Avaitor

Y'no, when this show came on, there were older fans who did indeed embrace this show. I swear this is the case only because Toonami actually produced this show, despite there being little to write home about.

I tried watching some of it again the other week, and yeah, it's still a bland show.
Life is not about the second chances. It's about a little mouse and his voyage to an exciting new land. That, my friend, is what life is.

Sir, do you have any Warrants?
I got their first CD, but you can't have it, motherfucker!

New blog!
http://avaitorsblog.blogspot.com/

Lord Dalek

Well it is Mitsuru Hongo... Whaddaya expect?

Foggle

LumRanmaYasha

No one has asked for Wulin Warriors to return, aside from obvious trolling remarks, but people had been requesting for IGPX to come back since last year, and I assume it's always had it's fans as well, so it's unfair to completely base the praise for this show as random and only coinciding with the announcement of it's return. It's unfair to say the return of this show is like if Wulin Warriors returned because no one, including the Toonami staff, liked or wants Wulin Warriors to come back, while people have been asking for IGPX to come back and the show, believe or not, has it's fans.

I've only seen one episode of IGPX so far, the first episode. It was slow, a little dull, but it wasn't bad or anything. I have no idea whether this show will appeal to me as the episodes go by or not, but I'm going to give it a fair shot. And even if I don't end up liking it, I can still respect that people always have and do like it, for legitimate reasons.

On a personal note, I don't like the insinuation that Zatch Bell! was an awful show on par with D.I.C.E., because it's not. I can understand not liking the show, but it's far from awful and holds up better for me than shows like Naruto and Teen Titans.