Reviews & Features Discussion

Started by Foggle, December 27, 2010, 04:00:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dr. Ensatsu-ken

What's up, peep's?

Yeah, so being that I'm a dumb-ass who couldn't even begin to figure out how to properly install Word Press on my computer, let alone make posts on it, I just said "fuck it" and decided to temporarily create my own blog to make my posts on. So, with that said, here is my look at the first episode of Tron: Uprising.

Spark Of Spirit

Sounds like a fun show. I can't wait to see what you've got next, Mr. Tequila.
"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton

Dr. Ensatsu-ken

Quote from: Spark Of Spirit on July 02, 2013, 10:44:51 PM
Sounds like a fun show. I can't wait to see what you've got next, Mr. Tequila.

I was hoping somebody would get that reference! :thumbup:

Foggle

Cool article, good work! I can help you put it on Word Press, if you want. It's pretty simple.

Dr. Ensatsu-ken

Quote from: Foggle on July 03, 2013, 02:06:47 AM
Cool article, good work! I can help you put it on Word Press, if you want. It's pretty simple.

Thanks! :thumbup:

And yeah, I'd really appreciate your help on Word Press. I know its pretty simple, but given how much I suck with computers, what's simple for everyone else is like a freaking puzzle for me. :sweat:

Its actually more of an installation problem, anyways. I looked up the steps needed to install WP, but I get that problem where I have a bunch of text listed as coding, no matter what browser I try to open up the program in, and thus I can't log in since the page that's supposed to open does not properly display, unless everything is SUPPOSED to show up as coding, which I kind of doubt.

Foggle

Wait, are you trying to put it on the AR Word Press, or are you trying to make your own WP site?

Dr. Ensatsu-ken

Quote from: Foggle on July 03, 2013, 12:50:03 PM
Wait, are you trying to put it on the AR Word Press, or are you trying to make your own WP site?

AR Word Press.

I figured I still had to install it though to even be able to use it, though.

Dr. Ensatsu-ken

The Renegade Parts 1 & 2 are up. And this time its on Word Press! ;D

Foggle

Good job! I've never actually seen Tron Uprising, so I won't be able to comment much. I must say though, I had never even heard of the show until a month ago, and it wasn't really even on my radar until you started writing these pieces.

Dr. Ensatsu-ken

I hadn't heard of it either until ShadowGentleman held a gun to my head and forced me to watch it! :>

The Shadow Gentleman

Quote from: Ensatsu-ken on July 06, 2013, 12:53:14 AM
I hadn't heard of it either until ShadowGentleman held a gun to my head and forced me to watch it! :>
:humhumhum:

Also, I don't remember Beck talking to Flynn in this episode. I really need to go back and check that out.

Foggle

Spark Of Spirit

"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton

Dr. Insomniac

Foggle

Jesus, it's already been gif'd.