Reviews & Features Discussion

Started by Foggle, December 27, 2010, 04:00:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dr. Ensatsu-ken

Ok, seriously, GSF. What is up with you responding to year old posts? I mean who the hell does that?

LumRanmaYasha

I should do that on April Fools Day next year. Just randomly respond to year's old comments. I can certainly think of a few.  :whip:

Oh, and GSF, that "swordboy" anime you are referring to is probably Rave Master. I didn't care for it either.

Lord Dalek

Quote from: Rynnec on April 06, 2014, 08:01:05 PM
How this PoS got simulcasted before a show about lesbian assassins is beyond me.
But Rynnec... Noir and El Cazador got simulcast years ago...

Foggle

LumRanmaYasha

Yay! Good work everyone!   :)

It seems that there are more surprises in this season that I expected. Of them, I think I'll make sure to give Haikyu! a shot, since I have been interested in looking into the manga, since, well, I'm already reading so many WSJ manga another good one couldn't hurt, and I do enjoy good sports manga/anime a lot myself. As for some of the others, I might look into Captain Earth, Riddle Story, WIXOSS, and The World is Still Beautiful if I continue to hear good things about them as they progress, since right now reception to them seems rather mixed.

Lord Dalek

Rosalinas Spare Wand

I look forward to more reviews from DSP

Dr. Insomniac

Quote from: Rosalinas Spare Wand on April 12, 2014, 01:01:17 AM
I look forward to more reviews from DSP
DSP is the best blogger, because he really looks into every detail of an episode before watching it. For instance, he takes a few minutes to contemplate the play button before realizing the symbol means initiating the start of an episode.

gunswordfist

Quote from: Ensatsu-ken on April 06, 2014, 08:33:37 PM
Ok, seriously, GSF. What is up with you responding to year old posts? I mean who the hell does that?
:cop:
Quote from: Cartoon X on April 06, 2014, 09:43:38 PM
I should do that on April Fools Day next year. Just randomly respond to year's old comments. I can certainly think of a few.  :whip:

Oh, and GSF, that "swordboy" anime you are referring to is probably Rave Master. I didn't care for it either.
Yeah, that. It seemed so lame. I do think that's when I started to get pickier than ever, though.
"Ryu is like the Hank Hill of Street Fighter." -BB_Hoody

Dr. Insomniac

gunswordfist

Quote from: Dr. Insomniac on April 12, 2014, 01:46:13 AM
Quote from: gunswordfist on April 12, 2014, 01:38:03 AM
Quote from: Ensatsu-ken on April 06, 2014, 08:33:37 PM
:cop:

And me laughing at this will be the 700th post of this thread... :D
"Ryu is like the Hank Hill of Street Fighter." -BB_Hoody

Lord Dalek

LumRanmaYasha

Only one standout show out of the rest of the lot, eh? I've heard good things about the Knights of Sidonia manga for a long while now, so it doesn't surprise me that the anime turned out well. I really do need to start reading it, sometime. For now, though, I'll make sure to keep up with the anime.  :)

Lord Dalek

Quote from: Cartoon X on April 16, 2014, 07:32:44 PM
Only one standout show out of the rest of the lot, eh?
NoGeNoRa is decent.