Introduce Yourself!

Started by Foggle, December 27, 2010, 04:23:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kiddington

Weeeeeeeeeeellllllllllllcooooooooooommmmmmmmmmeeeeeeeeee!  :awesome:

The Reserved Nutcase

Hi fellas!!

The funny thing is that I started an account on toonzone (under the same name, well originally oldtimer12347) almost exactly a year ago, I intended TZ to be a place where I can post and share my thoughts once in a while, but within a few short months, that once in a while turned into 'once in a blue moon'.  That's mostly due to me being busy, but a part of me did feel 'too restricted' posting there on account that most of the mods there seem too uptight so to speak (I had to be careful I didn't reply to certain posts the way I would to certain questions on Yahoo Answers, or I would have been banned for sure  ;D).  Anyway, I'm liking what I'm seeing from this forum, open-minded torwards animation of all eras, and most seem to get along here, I can rarely say that for any other forum.  If you want to shortcut my name, C.O. or Dan would do ;).

Spark Of Spirit

Welcome to the board! It's always nice to have more fellow animation fans among us.
"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton

Avaitor

Life is not about the second chances. It's about a little mouse and his voyage to an exciting new land. That, my friend, is what life is.

Sir, do you have any Warrants?
I got their first CD, but you can't have it, motherfucker!

New blog!
http://avaitorsblog.blogspot.com/

Foggle

Lord Dalek

Rosalinas Spare Wand

Welcome to all the fresh meat.

So I noticed the user titles are now gender friendly. Did someone make you check your privilege Foggle?

Foggle

I checked my own privilege, yo. It's intended as a Dollars Trilogy reference, but I figured some people wouldn't realize that and might think I was being sexist. :SHOCK:

Spark Of Spirit

My image of Foggle, shattered.
"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton

Grave

Yo again.

I deactivated my account previously because, let's just say I was growing tired of message boards in general, and I called myself getting away from them, but the need to get stuff off my chest kept on popping up and not to mention the tiring days at work. I'll just say that I had a break that was needed big time.

Foggle

Hi Grave! I was wondering where you went. We missed you. :)

Avaitor

So that's what happened! We were wondering, but hey, it's great to see you back.
Life is not about the second chances. It's about a little mouse and his voyage to an exciting new land. That, my friend, is what life is.

Sir, do you have any Warrants?
I got their first CD, but you can't have it, motherfucker!

New blog!
http://avaitorsblog.blogspot.com/

Grave

Yep, had to get away for a little bit. It's good to be back though.

Spark Of Spirit

TheEclecticDude

Hi there

I am the EclecticDude

That is all