Things That Bother You About Gaming

Started by Spark Of Spirit, May 17, 2011, 03:10:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nel_Annette

I still need to try Sleeping Dogs. It looks right up my alley too.

Spark Of Spirit

Once again my EB won't let me preorder a game I'm looking forward to. I really don't understand why they make it so difficult to spend money which is what they want you to do in a business.

The game was The Wonderful 101, by the way, which comes out in a little over a month.
"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton

gunswordfist

Sleeping Dogs is pretty good from what I've played.
"Ryu is like the Hank Hill of Street Fighter." -BB_Hoody

Spark Of Spirit

*Breath Of Fire 6 announced.

*Is a tablet/mobile touch game.

Capcom.
"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton

Foggle

Quote from: Spark Of Spirit on August 01, 2013, 04:00:37 PM

Capcom.
Don't worry, it's also coming to P--

"browser game"

"specifically built for touch-controlled devices"

WHY CAPCOM WHY

Spark Of Spirit

Quote from: Foggle on August 01, 2013, 04:13:06 PM
Quote from: Spark Of Spirit on August 01, 2013, 04:00:37 PM

Capcom.
Don't worry, it's also coming to P--

"browser game"

"specifically built for touch-controlled devices"

WHY CAPCOM WHY
Capcom Japan in a nutshell.

I just hope they keep letting Capcom USA pursue projects like DuckTales and Dungeons & Dragons while they continue their bad decisions.

Rynnec

Kiddington

Rynnec

Why this whole feminism movement in gaming will never get anywhere. With an attitude like that, why should anyone take your arguments seriously?

Rosalinas Spare Wand

Just for that, I'm buying it twice.

Daxdiv

Rynnec

Foggle

While I have less than no interest in Senran Kagura (probably wouldn't play it even if it was free), this kind of attitude makes no sense to me. I can see why the preposterous amounts of fanservice might turn someone off of the game, but I fail to see what could be considered offensive about it. Unless I'm mistaken, SK is just an action title with boobs everywhere like in some old grindhouse film. You know what game does promote rape culture? The Maiden Rape Assault - Violent Semen Inferno. Complain about that shit instead.

Foggle

Perusing this person's Twitter feed for a couple minutes, she appears to have a few screws loose. She really hates men. All men. Which, she argues, isn't in any way sexist. :lol:

Spark Of Spirit

I believe Blistered Thumbs (the same people who hated Ninja Gaiden Black for "being cheap") have marked down the Wonderful 101 for the same.

Why do people who hate hard games, play them and complain about them being hard?