Is it me, or is CN's Lineup really getting good?

Started by Neomysterion X. Prime, December 31, 2010, 07:35:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gunswordfist

"Ryu is like the Hank Hill of Street Fighter." -BB_Hoody

Foggle

gunswordfist

Daxdiv

Daikun

It's still being debated whether that's real or not. Take it with a grain of salt.

Avaitor

Didn't Warburton work on this, though?

I know that people think that this could be an April Fools prank, but it seems too specific and like there was too much work put into this to be just that.
Life is not about the second chances. It's about a little mouse and his voyage to an exciting new land. That, my friend, is what life is.

Sir, do you have any Warrants?
I got their first CD, but you can't have it, motherfucker!

New blog!
http://avaitorsblog.blogspot.com/

gunswordfist

Daxdiv

Quote from: Avaitor on March 22, 2015, 01:18:51 AM
Didn't Warburton work on this, though?

I know that people think that this could be an April Fools prank, but it seems too specific and like there was too much work put into this to be just that.

If it's a prank, it's well made one at that. Getting most of the voice actors back for that was really a treat though. Hell, even if they did revive KND, I would assume they would either make new operatives or pick up the story when Nigel/Numbah 1 left.

In before they announce this show on April Fools Day and we get another case of history repeating itself when Powerpuff Girls Z was announced in Japan. :P

gunswordfist

...I can't tell if that was real. Interesting video, either way.

gunswordfist

Nel_Annette

KND got ridiculous in ways I usually hate but it was so ridiculous to begin with that I just rolled with it and loved it. That nerdy kid? I remember him. He and some other scientist kid foreshadowed something like this in one of the episode cliffhangers, if I remember? So I'd be all over this if it's real.

gunswordfist

I barely watched KND back then and I didn't give it much of a chance until probably when it was close to being over. I just had little faith in CN back then. Funny how I ended up feeling that was again later on, lol Anyway, I do want to marathon the show now. It was pretty decent.

Peanutbutter

It's not a prank, it's real. What purpose would there be in making this just to say "Ha! April Fools!"? Plenty of shows and planned promotions get released on April Fool's Day. They wouldn't bother getting the show's original cast back for just a prank.

Avaitor

One thing to consider is that come December, it will be 13 years since KND premiered as a series. If there was a time to do something new with the series, now would be it.
Life is not about the second chances. It's about a little mouse and his voyage to an exciting new land. That, my friend, is what life is.

Sir, do you have any Warrants?
I got their first CD, but you can't have it, motherfucker!

New blog!
http://avaitorsblog.blogspot.com/

Daxdiv

Well, at least this has a bit more potential put into it than the PPGs reboot. Seriously, no Craig or rest of the staff I can deal with since they're all working on different stuff, but no original VAs coming back? What's the point?