What Are You Currently Playing? 6.65: Neighbor of the Beast

Started by Foggle, February 28, 2014, 02:18:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gunswordfist

I've never played Future Perfect or the first one. Just 2. Love it to death.
"Ryu is like the Hank Hill of Street Fighter." -BB_Hoody

talonmalon333

So FFVIII continues to do absolutely nothing for me after over 20 hours of playtime. Instead of dedicating another 30-40 painful hours to it, I'm just going to drop this game and move onto Ninja Gaiden Sigma.

However, before doing that, today I decided to take another crack at the original Ninja Gaiden for NES. I do still think the game is just too cheap later on (particularly everything in the final level). But I do think it's fun for a while. I'll never beat it, though.

Foggle

You should play this really cool game called Resistance 2, it's way better than Final Fantasy 8. :sly:

Spark Of Spirit

I just beat Kirby's Epic Yarn getting all gold medals and treasures. Fun game, but not as good as Shake It. But it does continue to get me excited for Woolly World as every issue I have with Epic Yarn is not in Shake It or the upcoming game. The soundtrack is killer in all their games, however.

Good Feel is such a criminally underrated developer.
"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton

Dr. Ensatsu-ken

Well, now you will be learning the age-old art of what us Ninja Masters refer to as "holding down the fucking block button," "spamming UTs," and "i-frames." :humhumhum:

talonmalon333

Quote from: Foggle on May 07, 2015, 09:30:23 PM
You should play this really cool game called Resistance 2, it's way better than Final Fantasy 8. :sly:

You're high praise of that game convinced me to save it for a special occasion.

Foggle

Good. Now let us see how Lord Talon fares against Murai and the horse guy. :light:

talonmalon333

Guys, let's just accept the facts. I'm going to be bad at first. :happytime:

gunswordfist

talonmalon333

Alright let's not get carried away. I'll learn some skills eventually. :thinkin:

Foggle

If you get stuck, try pressing square to perform a light attack.

gunswordfist

talonmalon333

Spark Of Spirit

"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton

gunswordfist

Double back to search for more items before that battle.