9- Gamora
10- Starlord

Villains
1- Wilson Fisk
2- Loki
3- Ultron
4- Nebula
5- Red Skull
6- Winter Soldier (really here out of iconography, but I love Sebastian Stan as Bucky in general)
7- Arnim Zola
8- Ronan the Accuser
9- Alexander Pierce
10- The Mandarin

Honorable mention to Yondu, who I totally loved but wasn't sure if he should qualify as a villain. And if I could bump my heroes list up to 15, I'd find room for Banner, Sif, Rhodey, Sam. and Drax. There really are some badass good guys in the universe.
Life is not about the second chances. It's about a little mouse and his voyage to an exciting new land. That, my friend, is what life is.

Sir, do you have any Warrants?
I got their first CD, but you can't have it, motherfucker!

New blog!
http://avaitorsblog.blogspot.com/

Avaitor

Life is not about the second chances. It's about a little mouse and his voyage to an exciting new land. That, my friend, is what life is.

New blog!

gunswordfist

"Ryu is like the Hank Hill of Street Fighter." -BB_Hoody

Dr. Insomniac

Aww, I was hoping for Butterfield.

gunswordfist

I know 0 actors under 20. :-X

Spark Of Spirit

Quote from: Dr. Insomniac on June 23, 2015, 04:58:04 PM
Aww, I was hoping for Butterfield.
Same.

Still, I'm sure they picked well.
"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton

gunswordfist

Spark Of Spirit

Might as well just confirm who WON'T be in Civil War.
"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton

Dr. Ensatsu-ken

Next we'll get an announcement that FOX Studios has made a similar deal to Sony with Marvel, and have given them back the rights to use X-Men characters, and that literally all of them will be appearing in Civil War because why the hell not, at this point?

By the time that we finally get to Infinity War, it's going to seem like a downgrade as far as crossovers go. :lol:

Foggle

Goddamn, look how good that Deadpool costume is.

It's practically 1:1 from the comics! This is going to be so great. :swoon:

LumRanmaYasha

That's got to be the best looking costume in the whole MCU. My hype levels for this movie are through the roof.  :shakeshakeshake:

Dr. Ensatsu-ken

Quote from: Cartoon X on July 02, 2015, 01:40:34 PMThat's got to be the best looking costume in the whole MCU. My hype levels for this movie are through the roof.  :shakeshakeshake:

Deadpool is being produced by FOX, not Disney/Marvel Studios, so it's not part of the MCU (and unlike Sony, they have yet to make any sort of deal with Marvel). It is in the same Universe as the X-Men movies, though.

gunswordfist

You mean DP^. I can see how you could make that mistake given DD's new costume.

It does look great! I hope it's good seeing as Deadpool is my favorite superhero ever.

Avaitor

If you were to tell me 5 years ago that Fox was seriously going to make a Deadpool movie that stays true to the character, and maintains an R rating, I wouldn't believe you.

Beyond excited.

New blog!

Foggle

Quote from: gunswordfist on July 02, 2015, 02:47:12 PM
I hope it's good seeing as Deadpool is my favorite superhero ever.
Same. :)

Quote from: Avaitor on July 02, 2015, 03:06:01 PM
If you were to tell me 5 years ago that Fox was seriously going to make a Deadpool movie that stays true to the character, and maintains an R rating, I wouldn't believe you.

Beyond excited.
"Deadpool is a hard R. It's graphic. Nothing is taboo. You either commit to a truly outrageous boundary-pushing kind of movie or you don't."
-Producer Simon Kinberg

:joy: