Sonic Boom

Started by Daikun, October 03, 2013, 01:59:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daikun

Quote from: Daikun on February 03, 2014, 12:42:13 PMAlso, the movie domains are registered by Sony.

We get a bit more info on that movie. It's going to be a live-action/CGI hybrid and may have nothing to do with Sonic Boom after all.

But... UPRIGHT CITIZENS BRIGADE?! :huh:

Daikun

LumRanmaYasha

Series looks pretty fun. It'd be nice if they confirmed an airdate soon.

Daikun

Daikun

Daikun

Just a reminder: It premieres tomorrow morning at 7AM.

I nearly kept forgetting this, and I'd probably remember it better if CN would fucking advertise it. :wth:

Nel_Annette

Waaaay too early for this night owl. Though I am confused. It's Sonic the freaking Hedgehog. Why hasn't there been more promotion for this?

Avaitor

Life is not about the second chances. It's about a little mouse and his voyage to an exciting new land. That, my friend, is what life is.

Sir, do you have any Warrants?
I got their first CD, but you can't have it, motherfucker!

New blog!
http://avaitorsblog.blogspot.com/

Daxdiv

I only saw one ad and it was for the video game. I know CN's YouTube page has an ad for it, but it's pretty odd not to see it on CN proper. I can only imagine the ads might play during the credits of the show before it. I notice they mostly do that for the new episodes of Pokemon with the generic ad of Ash heading to Kalos.

Lord Dalek

Daxdiv

Felt like Pac-Man and the Ghostly Adventures. I mean, I thought Eggman stole the show in the 2nd episode, but other than that, it was pretty... eh!

Daikun

I thought it was pretty decent.

Rynnec

Good news: This is the second best Sonic cartoon so far
Bad news: It's still shit.

Avaitor

Is this show worth watching? I see gifs of it while I queue them for my blog, and some of it seems cute. It also looks kind of dumb at the same time, though.
Life is not about the second chances. It's about a little mouse and his voyage to an exciting new land. That, my friend, is what life is.

Sir, do you have any Warrants?
I got their first CD, but you can't have it, motherfucker!

New blog!
http://avaitorsblog.blogspot.com/

Spark Of Spirit

It's sort of like the Nick Dreamworks shows. Not abominable, but not particularly great.
"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton