What Are You Reading?

Started by Dr. Insomniac, December 27, 2010, 04:55:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gunswordfist

I should have expected Howard The Duck to be about just that.

Some of his shit seems scary but I'll always love him for Punisher MAX. It single-handedly made me a fan of the character.
"Ryu is like the Hank Hill of Street Fighter." -BB_Hoody

Foggle

gunswordfist

I finished all of Ennis' run...albeit not in order, despite trying. I need to read all of his that starts with Welcome Back, Frank. That might be my favorite Punisher story.

gunswordfist

I read Spider-Man Noir Eyes Without A Face earlier...I never thought I'd see Spider-Man fight Nazis.

gunswordfist

Read Daredevil by Mark waid Volume 5 today. It was decent, plus darker than this specific series has been but not as good as some of the other Volumes. Also, I really like Foggy in this.

gunswordfist

Also, I've been wondering if Daredevil got enhanced senses from the radioactive waste itself and not just from it making him lose his sight and this volume clearly answered that.

gunswordfist

I just finished The Incredible Hulk: Future Imperfect. Decent story.

gunswordfist

I finished reading Invincible Ultimate Collection Volume 8 a few hours ago tonight. The first 2 thirds were interesting but then things got pretty mediocre with the last 3rd. They focused on Robot and Monster Girl and their story sounds as uninteresting as their names (and as uninteresting as they are). Kirkman could have done their backstory in half an issue and solved their present conflict in no more than 2 issues. Instead, we got at least 3 issues (4?) of boring, stretched out events and a battle with little worth remembering in it and an anticlimatic ending.

gunswordfist

Oh yeah, read Volume 6 of Daredevil this morning. Now it just seems like they are doing short stories.

gunswordfist

I have just finished The Walking Dead Volume 18. Good book. :) I'm liking my favorite character even more. I am loving his development. We got to learn some more about The Big Bad. I like him a little bit so far. And the next major arc is about to start. There hasn't been one since The Governor, which is of curse the best zombie story ever.

The Shadow Gentleman

Nextwave was an outrageously fun series. I wish it had some kind of adaption.

As a dog lover, I really enjoyed Good Dog, and the way it presented

And since I must always satisfy my space fetish, Planetes has been my jam this week.

gunswordfist

Hmm, I probably should finally read Nextwave.

The Shadow Gentleman

Spark Of Spirit

Nextwave is pure Foggle.
"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton

gunswordfist