What Are You Currently Playing? 6.65: Neighbor of the Beast

Started by Foggle, February 28, 2014, 02:18:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Avaitor

I'm almost done with the second dungeon of Majora's Mask, except that I can't find the boss here. The walkthroughs I've found give me contradicting information, on top of it. Does anyone here remember where it's located?
Life is not about the second chances. It's about a little mouse and his voyage to an exciting new land. That, my friend, is what life is.

Sir, do you have any Warrants?
I got their first CD, but you can't have it, motherfucker!

New blog!
http://avaitorsblog.blogspot.com/

talonmalon333

Success! Got my SNES to work on the HD TV.

I have a feeling the problem all this time was that my SNES is a bit old. I tried some of my games on the old TV (probably should have done that sooner) and it took multiple tries. But once I was sure one of the games was able to work on that TV, I switched to the HD TV and it worked fine. Though I did switch from the GameCube composite cords to my old N64 ones, so maybe that was actually the trick.

However, I just realized that my NES and Genesis don't work with those cords, so I'll need something for those.

Commode

It doesn't matter what you say, soon you'll be dead anyway.

gunswordfist

I wonder what gave away the fact that your SNES is a bit old.
"Ryu is like the Hank Hill of Street Fighter." -BB_Hoody

talonmalon333

Thanks for the help, again!

Quote from: gunswordfist on March 11, 2015, 02:26:45 PM
I wonder what gave away the fact that your SNES is a bit old.

Probably the fact that it's a SNES and is therefore over twenty years old.

Commode

My SNES is older than your SNES.

Also mine can beat yours up.
It doesn't matter what you say, soon you'll be dead anyway.

gunswordfist

And it only took you that amount of time to realize it is old. :P

But seriously, good job on getting it hooked up right. My Sega Saturn works...but I have no games.

talonmalon333

Ideally, I would like to get an HDMI converter, because that would allow me to also play NES and Genesis games on my HD TV. Also, right now, my SNES games look a bit pixilated on the new TV, so it would hopefully solve that problem as well. If any of you guys know of any good HDMI converters, that would be appreciated.

Spark Of Spirit

Got 3D Classics: OutRun today on my 3DS.

If you've got a 3DS, you need to play this. I don't care what you think of racing games, OutRun is not like any of them.
"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton

Avaitor

I was just about to get into the third dungeon in MM, but I decided to leave it there, as I have work tonight. But before I left, I picked up Zoda's Revenge and Gunstar Heroes on the VC (thanks to Spark for the former), and got a copy of Sonic Gems Collection.

I'll have a lot to go through the next time I go home!
Life is not about the second chances. It's about a little mouse and his voyage to an exciting new land. That, my friend, is what life is.

Sir, do you have any Warrants?
I got their first CD, but you can't have it, motherfucker!

New blog!
http://avaitorsblog.blogspot.com/

gunswordfist

Spark Of Spirit

You're welcome. You should have a fun time with both of them.
"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton

Foggle

There's a flash sale on the US PSN right now. You can get a bunch of great games - including Klonoa, Dino Crisis 1 & 2, Katamari Damacy, and Tokyo Jungle - for about 90 cents each. :)

Spark Of Spirit

Now that's a deal!

EDIT: Mega Man X4, X5, and the full Tales of Monkey Island are there as well! Sweet!

Spark Of Spirit

Thank you, Foggle. Because of this sale I got:

Pac-Man Championship Edition DX+
Klonoa (Can never turn down a classic for less than a dollar)
Tokyo Jungle
Tales of Monkey Island (All episodes)
Galaga Legions DX
Mega Man X5

For 5 bucks.