Johnny Test cancelled?

Started by Daikun, July 01, 2014, 02:50:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daikun

Corus Kids has announced their slate of returning shows for 2014-2015.

Johnny Test is notably absent.

LumRanmaYasha

I can't believe it ran for nearly a decade. I didn't think it would last more than two years back when it was on Kids WB. Funny how things work out.

Nel_Annette

Nothing of value would be lost. That show is a blight on the network.

Avaitor

It's weird, usually Kids WB! shows only last like 2-3 years on CN, tops. This almost became their new Scooby-Doo for a while.
Life is not about the second chances. It's about a little mouse and his voyage to an exciting new land. That, my friend, is what life is.

Sir, do you have any Warrants?
I got their first CD, but you can't have it, motherfucker!

New blog!
http://avaitorsblog.blogspot.com/

Daxdiv

Let us have a moment of silence for our fallen prince *whip cracks in the background*

Commode

Quote from: Daxdiv on July 01, 2014, 04:25:13 PM
*whip cracks in the background*
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7hxIi8j3QR0

I never noticed this before, even though I don't think I've ever watched more than five minutes of any single episode.  So unnecessary.
It doesn't matter what you say, soon you'll be dead anyway.

Rosalinas Spare Wand

Damn, now how am I gonna make fun of my would-be animator friend moving to Canada? Does Total Drama still exist? I think that might fill the void.

*guitar riff*

LumRanmaYasha

Daxdiv

Quote from: Rosalinas Spare Wand on July 01, 2014, 10:37:16 PM
Damn, now how am I gonna make fun of my would-be animator friend moving to Canada? Does Total Drama still exist? I think that might fill the void.

*guitar riff*

Well, a new season is airing on CN next week, so yes.

Spark Of Spirit

*guitar riff*
We've got plenty of crap up here, don't worry about it.
"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton

Daxdiv

Quote from: Spark Of Spirit on July 01, 2014, 10:50:56 PM

*guitar riff*

Do you guys still have Crash Canyon?

Spark Of Spirit

Quote from: Daxdiv on July 01, 2014, 10:53:22 PM
Quote from: Spark Of Spirit on July 01, 2014, 10:50:56 PM

*guitar riff*

Do you guys still have Crash Canyon?
Nope, it ended last year.
"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton

Peanutbutter

It's not canceled, it's ending. I think the title should be amended a little.

Anyway, I don't care one way or the other about Johnny Test being renewed or finished. I will say I'll be glad the people who whine about this elseware around the Web will finally shut up about it.

Daikun

Daikun

Johnny Test is getting a revival on Netflix, and...the designs look better than the original? :huh: