What Movie Did You Just Watch

Started by Avaitor, December 27, 2010, 08:32:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gunswordfist

The problem with SM3 is its ridiculous compared to the other movies in its own series.
"Ryu is like the Hank Hill of Street Fighter." -BB_Hoody

Spark Of Spirit

Quote from: gunswordfist on July 16, 2013, 07:47:42 PM
The problem with SM3 is its ridiculous compared to the other movies in its own series.
I guess I can see that, but I think the whole idea of Peter trying to act cool and tough and that being as far down the hole as he can get rather hilarious.
"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton

Dr. Ensatsu-ken

Quote from: gunswordfist on July 16, 2013, 07:47:42 PM

The other movies are just as ridiculous and you're the only idiot on this board who takes them completely seriously. Go back to watching mindless bouts of the old FUNimation dub of DBZ. Its clear that you don't have the means to hold an intelligent argument against anyone on this board. It would burn your petty brain out.

Avaitor

Quote from: gunswordfist on July 16, 2013, 07:01:41 PM
Avaitor, yes you are dumb
I know I am, but in what context aam I dumb?
Life is not about the second chances. It's about a little mouse and his voyage to an exciting new land. That, my friend, is what life is.

Sir, do you have any Warrants?
I got their first CD, but you can't have it, motherfucker!

New blog!
http://avaitorsblog.blogspot.com/

gunswordfist

No, thinking the Sonic Adventure games have good controls would be something an idiot would think :sly: Name one thing in the first two films that's more ridiculous than alien goop and living sand.

Spark Of Spirit

Quote from: gunswordfist on July 16, 2013, 08:02:23 PM
No, thinking the Sonic Adventure games have good controls would be something an idiot would think :sly: Name one thing in the first two films that's more ridiculous than alien goop and living sand.
Sam Raimi didn't invent the symbiote or Sandman.
"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton

Dr. Ensatsu-ken

Quote from: gunswordfist on July 16, 2013, 08:02:23 PM
No, thinking the Sonic Adventure games have good controls would be something an idiot would think :sly:

If you can play a game with skill and not fuck up at it then you can't blame the controls. Of course, it doesn't surprise me that this is coming from a guy who considers the DMC games to be among his favorites despite the fact that he utterly sucks at them (and since you are so mentally challenged, "he" means you in this case, if you didn't catch on, shit-for-brains). Basically, its not my fault that you utterly suck at video games in general. :sly:

QuoteName one thing in the first two films that's more ridiculous than alien goop and living sand.

Spider-Man 1:

-The Green Goblin pretending to be an old woman stuck in a fire before turning around with an over-the-top scream. Did you honestly take that seriously? Is that what you consider to be Oscar-worthy acting? Yeah, you're more far-gone than I thought.

-Hell, The Green Goblin in the first movie is insanely over-the-top the whole way through.

-The line "It's you who's out 'Gobby,' out of your mind."

-All of the special effects look cheesy as hell in that movie, and the action scenes suck.

Spider-Man 2:

-All of the crappy extras ("Go, Spidey, go!")

-The fact that Dr. Octavius's transformation into the Doc Ock is more hilarious than it is tragic.

-Peter's "Raindrops Falling On My Head" mini-music-video segment. I mean, seriously GSF? Seriously? Did you just fall asleep during all of these parts? How do you not consider this shit entirely silly and stupid?

So, yeah, I gave you more than one stupid thing about each of the first 2 movies, and I could easily list a lot more. The bottom-line is that you're the only idiot on the planet who apparently took them 100% seriously to begin with. So yeah, go fuck yourself.

gunswordfist

Spark Of Spirit

Quote from: Ensatsu-ken on July 16, 2013, 08:18:51 PM

QuoteName one thing in the first two films that's more ridiculous than alien goop and living sand.

Spider-Man 1:

-The Green Goblin pretending to be an old woman stuck in a fire before turning around with an over-the-top scream. Did you honestly take that seriously? Is that what you consider to be Oscar-worthy acting? Yeah, you're more far-gone than I thought.

-Hell, The Green Goblin in the first movie is insanely over-the-top the whole way through.

-The line "It's you who's out 'Gobby,' out of your mind."

-All of the special effects look cheesy as hell in that movie, and the action scenes suck.

Spider-Man 2:

-All of the crappy extras ("Go, Spidey, go!")

-The fact that Dr. Octavius's transformation into the Doc Ock is more hilarious than it is tragic.

-Peter's "Raindrops Falling On My Head" mini-music-video segment. I mean, seriously GSF? Seriously? Did you just fall asleep during all of these parts? How do you not consider this shit entirely silly and stupid?

So, yeah, I gave you more than one stupid thing about each of the first 2 movies, and I could easily list a lot more. The bottom-line is that you're the only idiot on the planet who apparently took them 100% seriously to begin with. So yeah, go fuck yourself.
Yeah, those were insanely cheesy moments and I thought they were all hilarious. Sam Raimi movies always have moments like that, I've just never understood why it's Emo Peter that suddenly crosses the line and that makes Spider-Man 3 suddenly unrealistic compared to the other films.

All of Sam Raimi's films are like this. Every single one of them.

Foggle

Quote from: Spark Of Spirit on July 16, 2013, 08:45:24 PM
Even The Evil Dead has that... tree rape scene.

Spark Of Spirit

Quote from: Foggle on July 16, 2013, 08:50:32 PM
Quote from: Spark Of Spirit on July 16, 2013, 08:45:24 PM
Even The Evil Dead has that... tree rape scene.
If he made that now I bet a one-liner would have come with it.

The Shadow Gentleman

Since I have some free time this week, I've decided watch various random movies for the hell of it. Watch Little Caesar and Hitchcock today, and though they were both great.

Foggle

If you haven't seen it yet, I recommend In Bruges. My favorite movie of all time.

Avaitor

Life is not about the second chances. It's about a little mouse and his voyage to an exciting new land. That, my friend, is what life is.

New blog!

Avaitor

There were these two fellars standin' on a bridge, a-goin' to the bathroom. One fellar said, "The water's cold" and the other fellar said, "The water's deep". I believe one fella come from Arkansas. Get it?

New blog!