I luv destinies child(aka my drunk thread)

Started by Commode, October 15, 2011, 10:42:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Commode

The clerk at 7-11 didn't even card me.  Shit, I'm not that old yet.
It doesn't matter what you say, soon you'll be dead anyway.

Commode

I'm drunker than I should be for a work night.  Don't really know why either, it just kind of happened.

5AM, here I come(whether I like it or not).

Spark Of Spirit

I kinda don't want to egg you on in that case.  :sweat:
"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton

Commode

I'm not too drunk to not function, but I'm at the point where basic functions are harder than they should be.  Should've seen me gathering my laundry from the dryer a few minutes ago, it took me twice as long as it should've.

Avaitor

Still have that July 4th spirit, Chalmey?
Life is not about the second chances. It's about a little mouse and his voyage to an exciting new land. That, my friend, is what life is.

Sir, do you have any Warrants?
I got their first CD, but you can't have it, motherfucker!

New blog!
http://avaitorsblog.blogspot.com/

Kiddington

you know what i just wanna say i really wish i could post afro circus right now right here in this thread since i think that would be perfect for the moment but foggle has to all be a party pooper and such and i just don't know what to do  :shit:  :srs:

Commode

You have to be completely blitzed in order to enjoy that shit.

Oooh, pretty colors.

One of my viewings of Scott Pilgrim in the theater was when we were drunk as shit(after a long day at Six Flags and some drinking at the bar across the street.  Yes there was a bar across the street from an amusement park in Gurnee Illinois.  I thought it was kind of funny myself).  That movie and that George Clooney movie The American were the last movies we went to drunk.  SP was cool drunk, The American was boring(until the part with the boobs).

Avaitor

Is The American the one with Clooney, Justin Long, and Marissa Tomei? If so, my sister actually got to see them shoot that in Ohio, and was a few feet away from Long.
Life is not about the second chances. It's about a little mouse and his voyage to an exciting new land. That, my friend, is what life is.

Sir, do you have any Warrants?
I got their first CD, but you can't have it, motherfucker!

New blog!
http://avaitorsblog.blogspot.com/

Commode

now playing the eagles - something or another blah blah bulllshit

hey duders want beers i had too many

Commode

yes thats right this is back ecxept this is like the oversears edition or something

Commode

need to stack up those wunderfull craftsman tuuls.

Foggle

Commode

drunk in murica again.  fuck you syria, delaying my homecoming and shit.  i need that taco bell i need that corona I fuckin need it

Commode

for real tho we were this close to launching tomahawks at them dudes, all we were waiting on was obamas ok but it never came so we left and now im here and the beer is here and that is good

Commode