"Back to the Future Part III" Talkback (Spoilers)

Started by Avaitor, August 08, 2011, 06:48:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Avaitor

"Well, there are plenty worse places to be than the Old West. I could've ended up in the Dark Ages. They probably would have burned me at the stake as a heretic or something."

Release Date: May 25, 1990
Studio: Universal/Amblin
Director: Robert Zemeckis
Aspect Ratio: 1.37:1
Starring: Michael J. Fox, Christopher Lloyd, Mary Steenburgen

Plot Summary: Stranded in 1955, Marty McFly receives written word from his friend, Doctor Emmett Brown, as to where can be found the DeLorean time machine. However, an unfortunate discovery prompts Marty to go to his friend's aid. Using the time machine, Marty travels to the old west where his friend has run afoul of a gang of thugs and has fallen in love with a local schoolteacher. Using the technology from the time, Marty and Emmett devise one last chance to send the two of them back to the future.

COMMENTS?

Sorry this one took so long. Been busy a lot lately. And I'm about to indulge in some Orson Welles soon, so this is going to be brief.

So yeah, easily the weakest of the three, but still satisfactory.
Life is not about the second chances. It's about a little mouse and his voyage to an exciting new land. That, my friend, is what life is.

Sir, do you have any Warrants?
I got their first CD, but you can't have it, motherfucker!

New blog!
http://avaitorsblog.blogspot.com/

Spark Of Spirit

It's not as perfect as the original or as crazy as the sequel, but it ends everything well enough. It's still a great trilogy, but yeah, I can't argue with this being the weakest one.
"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton

Lord Dalek

"Where'd you learn to shoot like that, son?"
"7-Eleven."

Aurora

I'm in the miniority that actually like Part 3 better than Part 2. Don' know why either. Bttf 2's future never actually grabbed me, and I never went crazy over the hoverboards like other fans have.

In fact, forget the hoverboards! I want a Cafe 80's damn it!  :immad:

As for Part 3 the only big weakness, I can see is the character of Mary Steenburgen's who can be annoying during the the first intial watch or two, but you soon get use to her. Oh, and Buford Tannen being a caricature compared to his other carnations.