What Are You Reading?

Started by Dr. Insomniac, December 27, 2010, 04:55:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gunswordfist

Yeah, before Charles started being sketchy? Even though I did kind of like that in Astonishing (and that's my 2nd favorite team)
"Ryu is like the Hank Hill of Street Fighter." -BB_Hoody

gunswordfist

I need to catch up on The Walking Dead, Invincible, American Vampire, Mark Waid's Daredevil (I know it's finished now) and that The Incredible Hulk run I was on. I think it was Jason Aaron's? Hulk Island was pretty cool.

Markness

I read Volumes 1-16 of Flame of Recca. It's a good manga but it takes a lot of ideas from YuYu Hakusho so it loses originality points. Still, I like the art style since it has that aggressive 90's look I love so much and the characters are likeable. Nobuyuki Anzai was also an assistant to Kazuhiro Fujita of Ushio and Tora (One manga I really want to be licensed) so he's cool in my book. I bought the first twenty volumes in a set and got some others in a comic book clearance store but I will read then later since I want to finish reading Sumomomo Momomo and Medaka Box.

At the same clearance store, I also bought Marvel's Blink four issue mini-series that lead into Exiles. Blink's a really cool character and she has become one of my favorite female comic heroes. She can really trip up her opponents and her personality exudes spunkiness. I can't wait to read more Exiles; I've already read some but I didn't know about the Blink mini-series until I saw it at the store.

gunswordfist

What are some good comics for a 5 year old?

Foggle

Foggle

gunswordfist

Thank you! Hmm, Owly was mentioned before. I'll take a peek at what it's about.

The Shadow Gentleman

gunswordfist

Spark Of Spirit

"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton

gunswordfist

gunswordfist

JoJo's making me want to get back into reading American Vampire. :(

gunswordfist

I ordered a bunch of comic book over the last two or three days from my library. I can't wait to catch up on American Vampire, The Walking Dead, Daredevil By Mark Waid, Deadpool Classic and more, such as the sequel to 100 Bullets, Brother Lono. :kabapu:

gunswordfist

Today I got a couple of Deadpool comics, a couple of American Vampire comics and a The Walking Dead Volume. I am pretty happy about this. ;D

Foggle

Quote from: gunswordfist on April 27, 2015, 08:51:24 PM
Today I got a couple of Deadpool comics
:thumbup:

I've started reading Howard the Duck and Spider-Gwen; also getting around to some Deadpool back issues I haven't been through yet. Also, I plan on finally finishing both Excel Saga and Ultimate Spider-Man soon. My re-read of both is slow but fun. :)