A Tribute To The Wii

Started by Spark Of Spirit, January 24, 2012, 06:05:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Commode

DLA is right though, the packaging is beautiful. It comes in this box that resembles a book, and it looks really awesome.  It did take me some effort to get those damned GameStop stickers off it, but at least I did without ripping it or anything.
It doesn't matter what you say, soon you'll be dead anyway.

Nel_Annette

Wow, in that regard my Game Stop didn't fuck it up for once. No stickers on my copy. And Best Buy seemed to have a surplus of the special edition. They had a whole section in the Wii games that was nothing but that book packaging.

But the Game Stop pre-orders came with a soundtrack, so I took that. Always a sucker for that. And supporting XSeed so I can get my damn Trails In The Sky games.  :humhumhum:

Spark Of Spirit

So with the Wii-U coming out in less than two weeks now, it looks like the releases for the Wii are slowing to a crawl. Are there any games left that you guys still want to play for the system before it gets engulfed by Wii-U coverage?

Myself I was still considering the non-Colors Sonic Wii games as I never really tried them before and even if they aren't all too great they're extremely cheap now.
"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton

Avaitor

Life is not about the second chances. It's about a little mouse and his voyage to an exciting new land. That, my friend, is what life is.

Sir, do you have any Warrants?
I got their first CD, but you can't have it, motherfucker!

New blog!
http://avaitorsblog.blogspot.com/

Spark Of Spirit

I'm still catching up on VC games. I have some remaining points and have been debating on whether to save them or grab something I don't yet have.
"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton

Foggle

Spark Of Spirit

Pandora's Tower has been announced for NA!

I wish someone would grab Disaster it's already translated!

Rosalinas Spare Wand

Guess my Wii's getting some extended playtime. Thank you based XSeed.

AddThreeAndFive

I just want to mention Super Paper Mario here. The gameplay is a rather odd mix of platformer and RPG but it's still fun. And the story and dialogue are excellent.