Sports Games

Started by Dr. Ensatsu-ken, June 17, 2012, 02:22:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spark Of Spirit

Quote from: Foggle on August 09, 2012, 12:50:59 AM
THPS 2 is on Dreamcast? Will have it to pick it up then! It's been years...

I'm still planning on picking up Dreamcast copies of the first two games one day. Since it's unlikely there will ever be a version of them re-released.
"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton

Dr. Ensatsu-ken

I've been replaying a bunch of Tony Hawk 3 today. Foundry is a pretty small and kind of limiting level, but that's only because its the 1st one that you have available to you and its more for tutorial purposes than anything else. Once you unlock Canada, you get a real sense of how big and open the levels in this game are. Canada has a perfect blend of both traditional skateboard level design and a lot of creative environmental design, as well. You can perform ollis off of half-pipes like normal or grind off of irregularly long tree branches and such. There's just a lot to do in every other level past Foundry, in general.

I definitely think that this is one of the best sports games of all time. I'd love to replay TH2 as well, but I'll need to find an old copy of that somewhere.