What Are You Watching?

Started by Spark Of Spirit, January 21, 2011, 11:53:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spark Of Spirit

Quote from: Spark Of Spirit on December 18, 2015, 12:41:53 PMUshio & Tora: 2nd Season
Magi: Adventures of Sinbad
My Hero Academia
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Diamond is Unbreakable
Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney

There's even Rinne season 2 for VLord and CX. Between then and now I'll probably just use the time catching up on what I missed.

Quote from: Dr. Ensatsu-ken on December 18, 2015, 01:19:30 PM
Don't forget thato the next 4 DAT episodes will be released in theaters in March and will probably be streamed on CR by the time that the Spring season starts, or at least a few weeks after that.

That combined with a new FMP anime covering the rest of the story means that there is a lot to look forward to next year in terms of anime output.

Quote from: VLordGTZ on December 18, 2015, 07:04:10 PM
Outside of the final cour of DurararaX2 and Assassination Classroom season 2, there isn't really anything else I'm currently interested in watching in the winter season.
The spring season, on the other hand, has six shows that I'm looking forward to (possibly seven shows since I'm pretty confident that Food Wars season 2 will be announced for a spring premiere as well).

You can also officially add Food Wars! Season 2 to that list!

The first anime improved by leaps and bounds as it went on so I hope the second season can take advantage of the improved material this time and start great out the gate.
"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton

Spark Of Spirit

"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton

gunswordfist

:o So much to watch. I still need to get my 360 back so I can finish One Punch Man and Ushio & Tora.
"Ryu is like the Hank Hill of Street Fighter." -BB_Hoody

VLordGTZ

gunswordfist

It's a good thing I have no social life. :thinkin:

Foggle

Finally! Now I won't have to put up with Italian dubtitles. :joy:

gunswordfist

Is Part IV ongoing or complete? I forget, are Fujiko Mine and Jigen's Gravestone on Crunchyroll?

Foggle

Quote from: gunswordfist on December 29, 2015, 04:19:31 AM
Is Part IV ongoing or complete? I forget, are Fujiko Mine and Jigen's Gravestone on Crunchyroll?
Part 4 is still ongoing I think. Fujiko Mine is a Funimation license so it's probably not on Crunchyroll, and I believe Gravestone will only be available via fansubs until Discotek's DVD/BD release comes out.

gunswordfist

Thank you. Dammit and dammit.

VLordGTZ

Actually, Jigen's Gravestone is currently streaming on Hulu (both the sub and english dub).  Considering that Crunchyroll has been adding more Discotek licensed series recently, it's possible that it may end up on Crunchy eventually.

Foggle

Quote from: VLordGTZ on December 29, 2015, 10:05:19 PM
Actually, Jigen's Gravestone is currently streaming on Hulu (both the sub and english dub).
Wait, the dub is already finished!? :o

VLordGTZ

Yeah, the dub was finished early this year and was released on Hulu way back in April.  It uses a different cast than Red Jacket and Fujiko Mine (with the exception of Richard Epcar as Zenigata), but it sounded pretty good, imo.

gunswordfist

That's awesome and also means I'll be watching the sub. :il_hahaha:

Avaitor

Here's a link with a complete watching order for Lupin.

This should be helpful, since I want to try to watch an episode/special/movie of the franchise every day this year. I'm on the first episode of blue coat now, and it's pretty nice. Not too much to talk about yet though, since I'm only a few minutes in, but so far the racing reminds me of when I used to stay up late to watch Speed Racer repeats on CN.
Life is not about the second chances. It's about a little mouse and his voyage to an exciting new land. That, my friend, is what life is.

Sir, do you have any Warrants?
I got their first CD, but you can't have it, motherfucker!

New blog!
http://avaitorsblog.blogspot.com/

Painted Outlaw

Started watching this title named "Tatami Galaxy" the other day; was perusing wiki and I got a lot of praise on it when I asked so I figured "Hey, why not?".
It's pretty entertaining so far and I like the characters enough, my only concern is if it can keep up this good will for all 11 episodes or just end up another disappointment. :-X