What Are You Watching?

Started by Spark Of Spirit, January 21, 2011, 11:53:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Commode

I found Redline on Blu-Ray for 10 bucks.  Now I just have to find the time to watch it, I still haven't watched HISMV
It doesn't matter what you say, soon you'll be dead anyway.

Lord Dalek

Eureka Seven: Good Night, Sleep Tight, Young Lovers (TWICE)

I REGRET NOTHING.

Also: Labyrinth of Flames. @_@

Lord Dalek

Lord Dalek

Rosalinas Spare Wand

Quote from: Lord Dalek on November 23, 2012, 08:18:31 PM
Madoka Magica. I be scared.

It's like a Six Flags ride. You go in expecting a life-changing thrill ride from so much hype and walk away with empty satisfaction and a sense of retreaded ground.

Jay L. Corbell

I went in expecting girly bullshit and magical girls, but found a decent program(but not the sensational program I was promised) with some themes that would have filled me with emotion, if I didn't loathe magical girl shows.

Also I'm watching Robotics;Notes, and find it enjoyable, but the show is in the process of shit getting real, so I'll hold off on any opinions about it for the time being.

Lord Dalek

Well its the final stretch... this show has been pretty crazy ever since episode 6.

Dr. Insomniac

So I'm watching the first episode of Fate/Zero. Probably won't be able to continue until winter break, but the series proves to be an interesting beast from the getgo.

Lord Dalek

Now what am I supposed to watch besides the.... ugh... "bad .hack fanfic adaptation half-hour".

Rosalinas Spare Wand

Quote from: Lord Dalek on November 27, 2012, 12:05:20 AM
Now what am I supposed to watch besides the.... ugh... "bad .hack fanfic adaptation half-hour".

Clearly you watch Jewelpet Kira☆Deco next.

That or that little sister harem show airing right now.

Foggle

Quote from: Dr. Insomniac on November 26, 2012, 11:52:31 PM
So I'm watching the first episode of Fate/Zero. Probably won't be able to continue until winter break, but the series proves to be an interesting beast from the getgo.
Glad you're liking it! A lot of people think the first episode is "boring", but I really enjoyed it. Kiritsugu really is one of the best characters ever, I can't wait 'til you get to see some of his later scenes. Make sure not to spoil it for yourself!

Jay L. Corbell

Dr. Insomniac

Jay L. Corbell

Also, am right at this moment watching Supernatural: The Animation Area 88, the newer one, for nostalgia.