What Are You Watching?

Started by Spark Of Spirit, January 21, 2011, 11:53:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gunswordfist

I wish I was watching Jojo instead of Justice League but I have no choice. :srs:
"Ryu is like the Hank Hill of Street Fighter." -BB_Hoody

goody2shoes

Sod it all, last post before a new page. Gonna quote it shamelessly, no way is it getting buried. >:(
Quote from: goody2shoes on March 26, 2015, 02:15:23 PM
gsf: Just wait until you see the gorilla in SC...

I'm watching Eccentric Family (at ep8). It's really, really good. A family drama with engaging, well developed characters, unusual take on romance, tragedy and philosophical overtones. It's making me think about my own purpose in life and relationship with my family, siblings especially. Hearing that OP always makes me want to try my best to make life the best it can be and not settle for excuses, sorta like the Ping Pong OP.

It's also written by the Tatami Galaxy author, produced by P.A. Works and directed by a colleague of Yuasa's, and they all did a great job. The show is just beautiful all around.

Given the lack of discussion about it here, I can only assume most of you guys haven't watched it. Do it now! :shakeshakeshake: You know... if you want to. :humhumhum:

gsf: Why is that?

Foggle

Eccentric Family is pretty great! I think it was my favorite show of the season in which it aired. :thumbup:

gunswordfist

Just finished episode 23 of Jojo. The first half... :cry: Also, starting to see why they say Gill may be a Kars ripoff.

LumRanmaYasha

FUNi's licensed Ninja Slayer. Right on them for picking up the most anticipated show this season. Still wondering about who else has gotten what else, though. The time's drawing near, but there's been few announcements for show pickups. Hmm...

gunswordfist

I watched another episode of JoJo. Shit's getting real...

gunswordfist

And I am REALLY loving the intro. I'm humming it in my head as I type.

Foggle

Bloody Stream is the best. :)

gunswordfist

I expected you to say that. ;D So catchy. The visuals, music and lyrics.

gunswordfist

Watched episode 25. Reeessurrection! Also, Crap, I wish I didn't peek down at the episode summary but that flesh eating squirrel scene was still very surprising.

gunswordfist

Finished episode 26. that was pretty intense...and out right ridiculous. Seriously, BFR and And I Must Scream? I almost felt sorry for that bastard. And I thought JoJo was really dead...but then I remembered that one of you mentioned Grandpa JoJo in a thread not about JoJo  :bleh: so I thought about it right before he showed up and wasn't too surprised. And that finishes whatever the hell that arc was called.

gunswordfist

Forgot to ask, do they constantly add sound effects and images to Bloody Stream?

Foggle

gunswordfist

I'll youtube it one day to see if there's a comparison video or something (I love those!)

Dr. Insomniac

They usually only do it for the last time they show the openings.