What Are You Watching?

Started by Spark Of Spirit, January 21, 2011, 11:53:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gunswordfist

I think I noticed some differences the last two times they showed it. Hard to say, I've only been really watching the OP for like 3 episodes, lol
"Ryu is like the Hank Hill of Street Fighter." -BB_Hoody

gunswordfist

Quote from: Cartoon X on March 31, 2015, 01:14:48 PM
FUNi's licensed Ninja Slayer. Right on them for picking up the most anticipated show this season. Still wondering about who else has gotten what else, though. The time's drawing near, but there's been few announcements for show pickups. Hmm...
Looks like my kind of show.

gunswordfist

Just finished watching Stardust Crusaders episode 1. Ok, now I say why his name was brought up so much and kind of understand that meme that I've been keep on saying on youtube and other sites..Anyway, interesting seeing those powers that remind me of S-CRY-Ed's. I actually thought it might of been like this from the beginning.

gunswordfist

I watched one more episode of JoJo early this morning. Things are getting interesting and I suspected that guy would join them after awhile.

LumRanmaYasha

I caved in and watched the first episode of Rin-ne raw. It actually made me laugh out loud quite a few times and I actively enjoyed it, which is the strongest positive reaction I've had to any premiere this season so far. It's rather refreshing to see an anime comedy that's got bizarre elements but has a more relaxed, low-key tone and main characters who don't tend to behave in an over-the-top manner and aren't prone to yelling at each other. This coming from Rumiko Takahashi, no less. That was what surprised and was interesting to me about the manga, and even though I still contend it's her weakest series, I do think that when it's at it's best it has some storylines and moments that are as strong as those in UY and R1/2, and this anime should execute those strongly. I'll need to rewatch the episode once it gets subbed, and I can't help but being biased on the matter, but as far as all the anime I've watched this season so far go, the Rin-ne anime easily the one I feel the most optimistic and good about, which is nice after the massive disappointment that was the Soma anime, and the manga adaption this season that I'm most confident will be well-done beginning to end.

Lord Dalek

Well now that weekend 1 is pretty much over...

Seraph: Godawful
DanMachi: Shit
Stratos: Snore
Re-Kan: Double Snore
Food Wars: HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...I feel horrible.

LumRanmaYasha

Food Wars: Fuck you J.C. Staff
Vampire Holmes: Fuck you Cellphone App
Seraph: Fuck you tryhard edgy shonen shit
Fate/Stay Night: Based Ufotable
Rin-ne: Rumiko Takahashi series
Nagato Yuki-chan: Haruhi is back!...except not really
Plastic Memories: Obligatory seasonal shitty series that ANN reviewers love for some reason

Foggle

LumRanmaYasha

gunswordfist

*Kevin voice* Dorks!

Just finished episode 4 of stardust Crusaders. This show is reminding me how squeamish I am.

Lord Dalek

If UBW was written by Urobuchi, people would like it *micdrop*.

goody2shoes

If it was written by Urobuchi it would be a better show. And I don't even like Urobuchi.

Dr. Ensatsu-ken

I enjoyed season 1 just fine. Not as much as Zero, but I still thought it was good, overall. I haven't checked out season 2 yet, though.

I also haven't read the original visual novel, so any comparisons would go over my head.

LumRanmaYasha

People don't like UBW? News to me.

Dr. Ensatsu-ken

Especially considering the positive reception that everyone was giving the first season....