What Are You Watching?

Started by Spark Of Spirit, January 21, 2011, 11:53:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gunswordfist

I've never seen anything that had consistent laugh out loud moments for me. Lupin's the closest.

I just finished episode 12, Empress of Stardust Crusaders. Yes! Finally a Joseph centric episode and it was another body horror episode and a pretty funny one at that!
"Ryu is like the Hank Hill of Street Fighter." -BB_Hoody

gunswordfist

Part III is over! I won! It was pretty funny seeing most of the crew fly into road rage, even though only Polnareff was driving. That was an entertaining little episode.

LumRanmaYasha

Sentai has licensed Rin-ne.

Huh. I'm incredibly surprised by this news. I thought Viz would get it for sure. Sentai has really been picking up a lot of notable stuff lately. Well, I guess between this and Parasyte, they might finally be able to put something of theirs on Toonami.

LumRanmaYasha

gunswordfist

Last night I watched the Empress. Enyaba is my 2nd favorite JoJo villain now. Those episodes were pretty funny. :D Also, good grief, Polanreff will flirt with anybody.

Within this hour I finished the ol' Steely Dan two parter. Jotaro has never whipped ass like that before. That ass whipping was well worth the wait.

gunswordfist

I'm past the Death two parter now. I wonder what'll happen next. Maybe another future descendant.

gunswordfist

I watched the Judgment 2 parter.  :'( :swoon:

gunswordfist

Finished the High Priestess 2 parter. Jotaro has really warmed up to the crew now.

Foggle

Ore Monogatari is officially my favorite show of the season. :)

gunswordfist

I finished the Iggy episodes earlier.

LumRanmaYasha

Quote from: Foggle on April 12, 2015, 03:38:20 PM
Ore Monogatari is officially my favorite show of the season. :)

It's an cute little series, ain't it? I'm glad you enjoyed it!  :joy:

Daxdiv

I've been watching Yokai Watch. I like it. It kind of reminds me of Keroro Gunsou/SGT. Frog & Doraemon in humor and format. It's like 2-4 short segments that  episodes of Keita hanging out with Yokai/befriending them. Right now the early episodes have a segment devoted to Jinmenken where he tries to get a job.

Kind of curious to see how the dub of the show will play out. The humor is pretty Japanese centric and a lot of the Yokai that have been encountered are really people that died like Jibanyan, Jinmenken, & Hijomi to name a few.

gunswordfist

I watched the...can't spell/remember their names brothers episode of Stardust Crusaders. Whatever the 3rd episode of the show when the new OP is shown.

Spark Of Spirit

Funimation finally put Blood Battlefront Blockade up so I'll be re-watching episode 1 and then seeing two for the first time.
"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton

gunswordfist

Watched the Anubis two parter. That was my favorite fight yet and that Anubis retirement seen was hilarious. "Hey, Mr. Crab. I'll give you something to eat." :D :D