Introduce Yourself!

Started by Foggle, December 27, 2010, 04:23:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Queen Rissa

Awesome.

I'm just Rissa. I know Avaitor.

...yay....

"The main reason Santa is so jolly is because he knows where all the bad girls live"

"If you can't beat them, arrange to have them beaten"

Dr. Insomniac

Queen Rissa

"The main reason Santa is so jolly is because he knows where all the bad girls live"

"If you can't beat them, arrange to have them beaten"

Rosalinas Spare Wand

Why the hell did I just read all that?

Dr. Insomniac

Neomysterion X. Prime

Quote from: Mr. Gimmick on January 23, 2011, 11:24:33 PM
Quote from: Neomysterion Prime on January 13, 2011, 12:34:33 PM
Just letting you guys know...  :sly:

I have plans to invite a brand new member here to this site. Her name's Hime (Japanese for Princess), and she has a strong anime and manga obsession.
I first met her at Jellyneo Forums (where she goes by the name of Kohaku over there), a Neopets fan forum site I often visit. She's on MyAnimeList as KaguraHime over there. I'm also friends with her on Neopets and Facebook as well.

Since inviting Raechalbamdead failed due to her lack of interest in animation, but the person I'll invite over to AR is truly dedicated in general animation and manga. I'll drop her an invite to Animation Revelation via Facebook, and I can't wait to see her here. :shakeshakeshake:

I gave KaguraHime/SakuraHime/Kohaku an invite to the site. I had to use the old URL, since the newer URL doesn't work on Facebook.
Some point today or this week, she'll be more than happy to be a part of the AR family elite.  :joy:

Okay guys, she just made it. Let's welcome her to this elite animation appreciation site.  :sly:

Hime

Hello and hajimemashite everyone! :Mii:

I'm Hime, a animanga lover, JN Forum member, Neopets player(it supposed to be kurimi_yuna, please) and more(I'm kinda lazy to list all of it)

Note: I've been known with various names, including KaguraHime, SakuraHime and Kohaku.

Neomysterion X. Prime

Welcome to Animation Revelation, Hime-chan.
Just wait till Foggle, Avaitor, and the rest come up, they'll be proud to welcome you here.   :sly:

I actually referred her here. I may refer another member to this place that pwns ToonZone and RetroJunk!

Commode

It doesn't matter what you say, soon you'll be dead anyway.

Foggle

Welcome! Remember, you can check out anytime you like, but you can never leave. :happytime:

Angus

"You don't have to eat the entire turd to know that it's not a crab cake." - Bean, Shadow of the Hegemon

Avaitor

On a dark desert highway, cool wind in my hair...

Welcome to the site. Hope you can stand it. ;)
Life is not about the second chances. It's about a little mouse and his voyage to an exciting new land. That, my friend, is what life is.

Sir, do you have any Warrants?
I got their first CD, but you can't have it, motherfucker!

New blog!
http://avaitorsblog.blogspot.com/

Spark Of Spirit

"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton

Daxdiv

A new member! You know what that means, right? HAZING

Nah, just kidding, welcome aboard.

Dr. Insomniac