Channel Larry (EDIT: Channel Awesome renamed to just Nostalgia Critic)

Started by Commode, December 30, 2010, 12:22:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daikun

Nel_Annette

Quote from: Avaitor on April 12, 2018, 08:54:15 PM
I won't lie, I never really felt much when JewWario passed. I don't think that I ever saw a single video of his. I won't use the chance to say good riddance or even that I feel relief for that, but it does suck to see that even he wasn't perfect.

Same here.  I always saw the name come up back in the day, but never knew who he was until the suicide. Always saw it as a sad situation, but if this is true, fuuuuuuck.

Lord Dalek

Larry's just a placeholder account. He's waiting to see if Brad blinks.

Nel_Annette

Quote from: Lord Dalek on April 12, 2018, 10:01:18 PM
Larry's just a placeholder account. He's waiting to see if Brad blinks.

He sure is making the best of it on his twitter.  ;D

Lord Dalek

How ironic that Channel Awesome should comemorate Holocaust Remembrance Day with its own unique version of Krystalnacht. <_<

Daikun

So, a Facebook group has been created for ex-CA contributors. It's set to private and you can only read it if you join, but Holly made this interesting post:

GregX

Lord Dalek

Let us all hope that Toonzone dies next. Then Macattack and LightLucario will know what its like to have me as your moderator. :whip:

Daikun

Knudsen's stream starts in 10 minutes.
Here's the link again, so you don't have to go back a page.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y02UX9g0DQE

Daikun

The CA forums are down.
EDIT: Their store is closed as well.

Peanutbutter

Would love to see Freakin Awesome Network share CA's fate considering they have a mod who was close friends with someone that later after being banned turned out to be a pedophile.

GregX

Lord Dalek

Daikun

I'm taking that with a grain of salt. Larry said that Brad had left and he was wrong.

Peanutbutter

It may be wrong, but this saga has already gotten so crazy that NOTHING can be thrown off the table.....