Dragon Ball (All Series)

Started by Spark Of Spirit, March 14, 2011, 07:58:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dr. Insomniac

Quote from: Spark Of Spirit on November 11, 2012, 07:12:02 PM
Why is Gohan Super Saiyanoh nevermind.
Mystic? When the hell did that happen?

I'm wondering who the hell that girl is in front of Buu.

Avaitor

Quote from: Dr. Insomniac on November 11, 2012, 07:14:54 PM
I'm wondering who the hell that girl is in front of Buu.
It looks like Pan grew up.

While Gohan and Goten still look young.

Okay?
Life is not about the second chances. It's about a little mouse and his voyage to an exciting new land. That, my friend, is what life is.

Sir, do you have any Warrants?
I got their first CD, but you can't have it, motherfucker!

New blog!
http://avaitorsblog.blogspot.com/

Rynnec

I think that girl is supposed to Videl. Not a fan of her new look.

Also can't say I'm too fond of the villain's design either. I wouldn't mind it if this were a more comedic film, but isn't this one supposed to be a bit more serious?

Dr. Ensatsu-ken

Quote from: Avaitor on November 11, 2012, 07:16:53 PM
It looks like Pan grew up.

That can't be Pan, since this movie is supposed to take place at some point in the 10 years between the end of the Majin Buu arc and the epilogue/ending of the series, at which point Pan was still only just a child. At this point in the timeline, Pan would either have not been born yet, or would just be an infant if anything. The person in the poster is most likely Videl.

gunswordfist

That definitely looks like a purple bunny. Goku must be trying to stop it's evil plot of trying to sell cigarettes to children.
"Ryu is like the Hank Hill of Street Fighter." -BB_Hoody

Avaitor

Ishtar is at Disney for his yearly visit, and he posted these pics from the Japan store at Epcot.

There's also Sailor Moon, Naruto and Hetalia (for whatever reason) stuff there, but I figured this would be of the most interest for the board. I don't know about you, but I really want Gohan's cap.

Edit: there's also Pokemon (natch), Ghibli (natch), and One Piece (yeah) stuff there, as well, not to mention Mario and Sonic toys you can get at your local Target.
Life is not about the second chances. It's about a little mouse and his voyage to an exciting new land. That, my friend, is what life is.

Sir, do you have any Warrants?
I got their first CD, but you can't have it, motherfucker!

New blog!
http://avaitorsblog.blogspot.com/

Daxdiv

Dr. Insomniac

Quote from: Daxdiv on February 15, 2013, 07:24:25 PM
Quote from: Dr. Insomniac on February 15, 2013, 07:03:36 PM
Chris Sabat was on vacation.

I'm still surprised this a thing.
Yeah, after all these years of memory repression, it was almost as if Sean and Chris were always Goku & Vegeta.

Kiddington

Product description says it's been re-dubbed. Assuming that's accurate, that means they actually got all of these guys from 1996 back together again to re-record the same show for like the 20th time.

Why? Just... why? Do people even like the Ocean Dub for any reason aside from old, tired memes?

Kiddington

Rewatching bits and pieces of the Buu saga has only again reminded me of how much I love the Faulconer score. Seriously.

The original dub had a lot of problems, but I'll damned if anyone says the soundtrack is one of them.

Nel_Annette

It was good enough for me to buy the cd soundtracks, that's for sure.  :worship:

Dr. Ensatsu-ken

Here is, some new footage.

Its not a full-blown trailer or anything like that, but I've got to say: that animation looks gorgeous. :huh:

Its easily the most budget that this franchise will ever get for anything....ever.

Kiddington

That villain looks fucking weird... even moreso in action than on the original poster. Also, Pilaf and his gang being in the movie is an interesting call. As far as I can remember, they never once appeared in DBZ at all; only the original and one or two episodes of GT.

Nevertheless, I am still intrigued. Wonder if FUNi will ever get their hands on it...

Dr. Insomniac

Hopefully. Sean Schemmel says there hasn't been any word though.