Toonami

Started by Rynnec, May 21, 2012, 02:35:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

VLordGTZ

Quote from: gunswordfist on December 13, 2015, 03:43:16 AM
Didn't afternoon Toonami have Tenchi Muyo? I usually don't care for anime with nudity but this is ridiculous. Fujiko Mine should be on Toonami.
Fujiko Mine has a significantly larger amount of uncensored nudity than Tenchi Muyo, and there some scenes in it that I can definitely see them being concerned over.

gunswordfist

Quote from: VLordGTZ on December 13, 2015, 12:15:22 PM
Quote from: gunswordfist on December 13, 2015, 03:43:16 AM
Didn't afternoon Toonami have Tenchi Muyo? I usually don't care for anime with nudity but this is ridiculous. Fujiko Mine should be on Toonami.
Fujiko Mine has a significantly larger amount of uncensored nudity than Tenchi Muyo, and there some scenes in it that I can definitely see them being concerned over.
:SHOCK: Color me corrected. I've only seen one episode...which did have quite a bit of nudity.
"Ryu is like the Hank Hill of Street Fighter." -BB_Hoody

Daikun

Daikun

Lord Dalek

superfluidity

I am pretty nervouscited for the new FLCL. That's all I'll say for now.

gunswordfist

I'm just excited, Quote.

Spark Of Spirit

I'm sure it'll be better than Ninja Slayer.
"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton

Daikun

Announced just now on Pre-Flight...

Hunter x Hunter replaces Parasyte!

This is not an April Fools joke.

VLordGTZ

I was not expecting HxH to be ready this soon, but damn I'm excited!!!! 

Lord Dalek

This will either be a surprise hit or the biggest bomb of all time. Frankly I'm expecting most casual fans to tune out like 13 episodes into the Hunter exam arc.

Because the only reason I'm not too ambivalent about that arc is because I marathoned it years after the fact.

gunswordfist

Quote from: Lord Dalek on April 01, 2016, 06:53:55 PM
This will either be a surprise hit or the biggest bomb of all time. Frankly I'm expecting most casual fans to tune out like 13 episodes into the Hunter exam arc.

Because the only reason I'm not too ambivalent about that arc is because I marathoned it years after the fact.

Lord Dalek

^Hey you try watching it one episode a week and tell me its not boring as hell.

gunswordfist

I have. Not boring as hell.

Dr. Insomniac

By the time Toonami finishes airing it, Togashi will have written five whole chapters.