Toonami

Started by Rynnec, May 21, 2012, 02:35:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daikun

Schedule update starting May 29: MHA moves to the start of the block, DBS moves to the bottom.

Avaitor

Life is not about the second chances. It's about a little mouse and his voyage to an exciting new land. That, my friend, is what life is.

Sir, do you have any Warrants?
I got their first CD, but you can't have it, motherfucker!

New blog!
http://avaitorsblog.blogspot.com/

Daikun

Yashahime is coming to Toonami on June 26.

EDIT: Blade Runner: Black Lotus premieres in the Fall...on Adult Swim Canada.
The Canada and U.S. networks tend to premiere shows on the same day, so this might also be the case.

Daikun

Uzumaki has been delayed till October 2022.

On the bright side, though, we have a new preview! And it's not a repeat of the previous teaser this time!

Daikun

Daikun

Special Toonami schedules.

July 31 - Toonami is doubling up on MHA and Food Wars.

August 7 - Harley Quinn premieres! The entire first season will premiere in a marathon from 10:30PM-5AM.

Daikun

Avaitor

Alright! Let's hope this is good.
Life is not about the second chances. It's about a little mouse and his voyage to an exciting new land. That, my friend, is what life is.

New blog!

LumRanmaYasha

Really looking forward to this, it looks like a lot of fun! I'm getting a lot of Yona of the Dawn vibes from it, and since I just finished catching up with that series I'm definitely down to have another show to watch with that feel!

Daikun

Blade Runner: Black Lotus premieres this Fall.

Here's the trailer.

Daikun

Stone Ocean is premiering in December...on Netflix.

Avaitor

So are they getting the whole season at once, or are they getting one a week? I know Netflix doesn't like doing weekly drops, but have they ever done that for anime? I know they did for the Great British Bake-Off, but I can't think of any other examples.

But yes, it sucks that Toonami won't get the new Jojo anymore. It was a nice run while it lasted.

New blog!

Daikun

LumRanmaYasha

Quote from: Avaitor on August 08, 2021, 01:50:32 PM
So are they getting the whole season at once, or are they getting one a week? I know Netflix doesn't like doing weekly drops, but have they ever done that for anime? I know they did for the Great British Bake-Off, but I can't think of any other examples.

My guess is that the show will be released in batches every few months, like how Pokemon and Shaman King are being done. I'm expecting the first cour's worth to be out in December and then probably the next cours popping up after three month intervals.

Quote from: Daikun on August 10, 2021, 06:00:30 PM
Jason DeMarco got one hell of a promotion.

It's cool to see DeMarco in an even greater executive role to produce more anime and action animation! Fena and Blade Runner are looking really good so I'm excited to see what else WB is gonna produce with DeMarco at the helm!

Peanutbutter

Awesome news about DeMarco, here's hoping he can some great actions shows on Cartoon Network again.