Toonami

Started by Rynnec, May 21, 2012, 02:35:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

VLordGTZ

Looks like the surprise is Kick-Heart

Avaitor

9 for Pikmin 3

Y/N?
Life is not about the second chances. It's about a little mouse and his voyage to an exciting new land. That, my friend, is what life is.

Sir, do you have any Warrants?
I got their first CD, but you can't have it, motherfucker!

New blog!
http://avaitorsblog.blogspot.com/

Foggle

VLordGTZ

PIKMIN 3 FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rynnec

Completely and totally unhyped for Kick-Heart!

LumRanmaYasha

Is Kick-Heart bad or something? I've never heard of it.

Vlord, are you recording this? When I come home for Thanksgiving, I want to be able to watch the Toonami airings of both 2.22 and 1.11 back to back.  8)

Daikun

Lord Dalek

Quote from: Cartoon X on September 01, 2013, 12:02:50 AM

Its just a silly 12 minute short about wrestling done by the guy who did the flashback scenes from Kill Bill. It also looks like it was drawn by a couple toddlers with some colored pencils and a leaky fountain pen.... much like the flashback scenes from Kill Bill (as you can tell I do not like this guy's visual style all that much).

Rynnec

Quote from: Lord Dalek on September 01, 2013, 12:10:02 AM

Its just a silly 12 minute short about wrestling done by the guy who did the flashback scenes from Kill Bill. It also looks like it was drawn by a couple toddlers with some colored pencils and a leaky fountain pen.... much like the flashback scenes from Kill Bill (as you can tell I do not like this guy's visual style all that much).

Can Toonami air Kill Bill instead? Sure it's live-action, but at least it'd actually garner a reaction from me.

Foggle

Quote from: Rynnec on September 01, 2013, 12:23:29 AM
Can Toonami air Kill Bill instead? Sure it's live-action, but at least it'd actually garner a reaction from me.
It's live action with animated parts. That's been good enough for CN in the past. :lol:

VLordGTZ

Vlord, are you recording this? When I come home for Thanksgiving, I want to be able to watch the Toonami airings of both 2.22 and 1.11 back to back.  8)
Yes, i'm recording 2.22. Don't worry bro. 8)

Rynnec

Welp. Kickheart was a total waste of time.

Daxdiv

It reminded me of that wrestling show Adult Swim used to air. All I remembered about that show was Beat talking about how he thought that Kinnikuman and Tiger Mask anime were better series than that.

gunswordfist

Ah,early this morning (an hour or two ago) was the first time I watched Toonami in like 10 years. The Toonami intros were much better back than and it sucked not seeing Big O's OP but watching a good episode of that, and some of FMAB and Bebop was great.
"Ryu is like the Hank Hill of Street Fighter." -BB_Hoody

Daikun

Holy jeebus. Kick-Heart was the biggest waste of time I've ever seen.

Why is there a DVD for this? How did this cost $200+ grand? Why was this broadcast on television instead of simply being an Internet short?

They should have just aired IGPX after the movie and proceeded as normal.