Toonami

Started by Rynnec, May 21, 2012, 02:35:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Avaitor

Yeah, that's why they shouldn't have bothered to pick Naruto up again.
Life is not about the second chances. It's about a little mouse and his voyage to an exciting new land. That, my friend, is what life is.

Sir, do you have any Warrants?
I got their first CD, but you can't have it, motherfucker!

New blog!
http://avaitorsblog.blogspot.com/

Daxdiv

Who knew Viz could be such manipulative bastards?

Lord Dalek

I'd use the troll toll but its too painful at this point. A WHOLE FUCKING HOUR DEDICATED TO THE WORST SHONEN OF ALL TIME. A WHOLE FUCKING HOUR.

Dr. Ensatsu-ken

That's an hour and a half if you count Bleach as the worst shounen ever as well. :sly:

Lord Dalek

Quote from: Ensatsu-ken on December 05, 2013, 08:43:28 PM
That's an hour and a half if you count Bleach as the worst shounen ever as well. :sly:
Point taken. Its damned near close.

LumRanmaYasha

I think post-Soul Society Bleach and post-Edolas Fairy Tail are worse than anything in Naruto or Shippuden outside of the fillers, honestly. Though it's true their highs are better than anything in Naruto.

Quote from: Daxdiv on December 05, 2013, 08:26:09 PM
Who knew Viz could be such manipulative bastards?

Well, it's not like they were forcing them to air it either. They could have just dropped it, but in the end it was Toonami's decision to extend their rights to those 52 episodes for another year.

gunswordfist

I think even edited Naruto is better than Bleach, so....yeah.
"Ryu is like the Hank Hill of Street Fighter." -BB_Hoody

Avaitor

Wait, what about SAO?
Life is not about the second chances. It's about a little mouse and his voyage to an exciting new land. That, my friend, is what life is.

New blog!

Lord Dalek

LumRanmaYasha

Samurai Jack will replace FLCL after it's current run. Go to 1:48:30 for the proof.

A good decision. Another american series and one that's 52 episodes to boot. I hope they'll put The Secret Saturdays on sometime as well, mostly because it's always good to have another show that hasn't incessantly rerun as of yet rotate on the block.

Avaitor

Whoa!

Does that mean Boomerang is done with the show for now?

New blog!

LumRanmaYasha

Apparently it's not airing on Boomerang anymore, so....yeah! At least for the next year.

This is great news, but also makes me wish there were other american cartoons they could get as well, but DC won't play ball, they won't air shows older than Bebop, and Megas is out. Besides Jack, that pretty much leaves only Secret Saturdays and Generator Rex left, which, honestly, wouldn't be terrible choices (though Rex is admittedly a mixed bag).

Dr. Ensatsu-ken

Summer Wars airs tonight! ;D

That means everyone has to watch it, including you, Foggle, or I'll be forced to murder you in your sleep. :blush:

Foggle

I'll try to watch it soon, but not on Toonami. ;)

Dr. Ensatsu-ken

Quote from: Foggle on December 14, 2013, 10:35:12 AMI'll try to watch it soon, but not on Toonami. ;)

Soon better mean before the New Year, otherwise you can expect a rude awakening sometime "soon" (and by rude awakening, I actually mean torture and mutilation :joy:).