LumRanmaYasha

Do you even watch anything on the current Toonami?  :D

gunswordfist

"Ryu is like the Hank Hill of Street Fighter." -BB_Hoody

Daikun

Rynnec

I am not amused. :unimpressed:

LumRanmaYasha

I like Beware the Batman, it's going to be airing world premiere episodes starting on the 26th, and I've seen Black Lagoon half a dozen times, so...I'm good.

Peanutbutter

Cool, so I take it this means Beware the Batman is becoming a sleeper hit? I don't know how likely it could be revived on Toonami, but I'd love see it keep climbing the schedule.

I'm not interested in watching Black Lagoon, so nothing about it's shift bothers me.

Avaitor

Quote from: Peanutbutter on June 27, 2014, 11:59:26 AM
I'm not interested in watching Black Lagoon, so nothing about it's shift bothers me.
So you admit that you're a part of the problem! Sorry for GSFing you, but I just noticed this reply. :P

Also, I forgot that tonight was the Space Dandy premiere. I hope my DVR didn't.
Life is not about the second chances. It's about a little mouse and his voyage to an exciting new land. That, my friend, is what life is.

Sir, do you have any Warrants?
I got their first CD, but you can't have it, motherfucker!

New blog!
http://avaitorsblog.blogspot.com/

Daikun

Gurren Lagann comes to Toonami on August 16.

Rynnec

Finally, an Aniplex acquisition that's actually good.

LumRanmaYasha

I was expecting KLK...but I like GL, so I'm happy about this.

Daxdiv

I have the DVDs of GL, but still a good pick up. If it's new to Toonami, it's good enough for me.

gunswordfist

Late as hell but 3 weekends ago I watch Black Lagoon, Black Dynamite, Beware Batman or whatever the hell it's called and Attack on Titan for the first time.

Attack: it was either the first episode or the first episode of a new season because it typically had higher ranked characters come in all cool-like to save the day in what I'm guessing were a bunch of introductions..I quickly lost interest. I also hate the animation.

Black Dynamite - That episode with the big white monkey and the big headed guy. Funny

Beware - The character designs made me turn faster than Attack on Titan. I did watch a bit of it for the next 2 weeks and liked how the fight choreography seemed like live action martial arts movies. Very nice.

Black Lagoon - The episode were the axe twin got killed via sniping. If that plot twist meant what I think it meant, then those characters are slightly less creepy than I thought. I believe next week with the episode where that nun was bothering Remy (I think that was her name) some girl comes by for help and at some bar, there was a character with an awful asian accent.. :D I loved that. Plus the wonderful amounts of sarcasm the show has. I need to watch this from the beginning.

Daikun

Nel_Annette

Hype killed GL for me when it was in Syfy years ago. Maybe I'll give it another go. Well, that and other things.

gunswordfist

It has giant robots, right? Yeah, automatically not interested.