Dragon Ball (All Series)

Started by Spark Of Spirit, March 14, 2011, 07:58:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LumRanmaYasha

A plot synopsis for the first episode of Super has come out:

QuoteAfter defeating Majin Buu, life is peaceful once again. Ordered by Chi-chi to earn money, Goku works even as he wants to train even more. Meanwhile, Goten, about to become a brother-in-law to Videl, sets out on a journey with Trunks to find her a present.

Dr. Ensatsu-ken

That sounds....exciting.

Well, to be fair a lot of great Dragon Ball moments were the parts where the characters were just chilling out during some down time and we got a ton of great comedy, and THEN stuff started to go to shit after a little while.

Nel_Annette

Plus they'll have blue hair now. That's exciting!

gunswordfist

Quote from: Spark Of Spirit on May 26, 2015, 09:51:55 PM
Wait, I just realized. Future Trunks might appear in this new series.

That is a very good thing.  :)
My favorite!
"Ryu is like the Hank Hill of Street Fighter." -BB_Hoody

gunswordfist

Is this coming to Crunchyroll?

Spark Of Spirit

Almost certainly Funimation.
"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton

LumRanmaYasha

Since it's a Toei show, it will certainly also be on Crunchyroll.

gunswordfist

LumRanmaYasha

Spark Of Spirit

Aww, I was hoping for more than one arc.  :-[
"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton

Dr. Ensatsu-ken

I demand that no less than 80 of those episodes be devoted to Gohan's continuing escapades as The Great Saiyaman, and at least one of those episodes has to deal with nursing a wounded dinosaur back to health only for it to get killed and eaten by a bigger predator (again), and another one involving Pan getting lost and bonding with a random damaged robot that she just happens to find in the cave that she gets stuck in.

The rest of the episodes can be about whatever the fuck they want, but it's not a true Dragon Ball Z sequel without Gohan spending most of his time doing things that are of absolutely no consequence to anything else in the show. Don't let me down on this one, Toei.

gunswordfist

Quote from: Spark Of Spirit on June 19, 2015, 04:06:29 PM
Aww, I was hoping for more than one arc.  :-[
You did not just complain about 100 episodes? I thought you were going to say "That's too long" and I was going to lambast you anyway. :sly:

LumRanmaYasha

LumRanmaYasha

Dr. Ensatsu-ken

It's kind of weird that we aren't getting a simulcast for this show. It's as if Toei is basically begging foreign audiences to pirate fan-subs of this series.