Infinite Stratos

Started by Kiddington, August 15, 2011, 01:19:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kiddington

Discuss the latest bane of my existence here.

Question I pose to you guys; does anyone have anything good to say about this show? Like, anything at all? Or do we all unanimously agree that this thing sucks (yes, I am very much indeed basing this opinion off of one episode; in select cases like this, that's all I need  ;)).

Rynnec

From what I can tell, the main premise sounds cool, and I do like action shows with a primarily female cast.

What exactly about it is bad though? Aside from stuff like excessive fanservice?

Dr. Insomniac

Quote from: Rynnec on August 15, 2011, 02:41:23 AM
From what I can tell, the main premise sounds cool, and I do like action shows with a primarily female cast.

What exactly about it is bad though? Aside from stuff like excessive fanservice?
It's pretty much a cliched harem show disguised as an action show.

Rynnec

Quote from: Dr. Insomniac on August 15, 2011, 02:42:22 AM
Quote from: Rynnec on August 15, 2011, 02:41:23 AM

It's pretty much a cliched harem show disguised as an action show.

:imnothappy:

Figures.

Angus

How does it compare to Dragonaut The Resonance?
"You don't have to eat the entire turd to know that it's not a crab cake." - Bean, Shadow of the Hegemon

Rosalinas Spare Wand

I remember the show was used as trollbait on /a/, most of the time the threads were simply about the best girl or something.

Good thing the next season brought some actually good shows so they didn't have to settle for more Infinite Shittos clones.

Kiddington

Surprisingly enough, it's worst offense (thus far) is just being so bloody boring, as opposed to the offensive hentai titfest that I was originally expecting.

...of course, this is only after having seen the first three episodes. Nine more to go still gives it plenty of time to become that much worse, I'm sure.

Kiddington

Foggle

Horrendous (the show, not your article). I hope the people who made IS get sat on by a panda and die.