Talk about life.

Started by talonmalon333, December 29, 2010, 11:20:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Avaitor

Seriously though, we're better than tz alone for the simple fact that we don't crash every single day.
Life is not about the second chances. It's about a little mouse and his voyage to an exciting new land. That, my friend, is what life is.

Sir, do you have any Warrants?
I got their first CD, but you can't have it, motherfucker!

New blog!
http://avaitorsblog.blogspot.com/

Foggle

We haven't crashed in at least half a year!

Daxdiv

Quote from: Foggle on May 12, 2013, 02:24:46 PM
We haven't crashed in at least half a year!

WOOT! MY DOLLARS AT WORK!

Peanutbutter

Mom's been moved out of the hospital. She's going to be in a rehabilitation center so she can get her strength back. At least she's a few steps away from coming home now!   :)

Spark Of Spirit

"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton

Kiddington

So... turns out I might be working two jobs this summer. If one terrible retail job isn't enough, why not go for two!  :cry:

Never thought I would see the day. To be honest, I'm still not sure if I can even handle this; my job now is stressful enough as it is. But man, I really need the money...

Peanutbutter

After six whole weeks, Mom's finally back home! :) A big thanks to everyone for your messages, thoughts, and prayers. She's still going to have to do physical therapy, so she'll still need them but at least she's home! ;)

Avaitor

Life is not about the second chances. It's about a little mouse and his voyage to an exciting new land. That, my friend, is what life is.

New blog!

Spark Of Spirit

"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton

Kiddington

Good for you, man! Glad to see she's doing better.  :)

Avaitor

I just ran into my 7th grade history teacher. I haven't seen him since I left my middle school, which was 7 years ago.

The guy was always really cool. He had very long hair kept in a thin ponytail (which I notice was severely cut back by now) and was a big Maiden, Priest and Zeppelin fan. He also kind of helped me to get into all of them, which is something I'll always thank him for.

But more importantly, I can't believe it's been this long since I finished middle school. Damn I'm getting old.

New blog!

Peanutbutter

I forgot to mention because of Mom getting home from the hospital, but one of my best friends just married his girlfriend last week. He had eleven groomsmen, and I was one of them. Both the rehearsal and reception dinners were really good. Food was delicious. The ceremony was very nice, but it sucked having to wear a tux on a humid and hot day. Especially when's its just to stand in what one spot everywhere to take pictures. Thankfully, there was air conditioning indoors.

I got to dance for a bit at the reception, but didn't really get a chance to get to know the bridesmaids or any other girls at the party. But at least I caught the garner. :) Overall, it was fun. Hoping I'll get to see some movies when my friend gets back from his honeymoon.

Goldstar

Glad to hear that it was a good time, Peanutbutter.  :thumbup:
The Star Twins + cartoons + geek speak =Twinsanity!

Kiddington

So yeah... just got a promotion at work today. Pay raise and all.

Life is good.  ;D

Foggle