Greatest Animated Movie Ever

Started by Dr. Ensatsu-ken, November 09, 2013, 11:09:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LumRanmaYasha

Quote from: Dr. Ensatsu-ken on June 22, 2014, 06:34:49 PM
We didn't use Redline yet, did we? I'm honestly too lazy to check. :>

Nope, Redline hasn't appeared yet. But it was nominated for this tournament, so it's spot later on will probably need to be replaced.

Avaitor

Didn't you want to nominate The Wind Rises, CartoonX?
Life is not about the second chances. It's about a little mouse and his voyage to an exciting new land. That, my friend, is what life is.

Sir, do you have any Warrants?
I got their first CD, but you can't have it, motherfucker!

New blog!
http://avaitorsblog.blogspot.com/

LumRanmaYasha

Oh, thanks for reminding me Avaitor!  :thumbup:

E-K, can we substitute it into the competition?

Dr. Ensatsu-ken

I'll see about adding it in tomorrow.

Avaitor

Life is not about the second chances. It's about a little mouse and his voyage to an exciting new land. That, my friend, is what life is.

New blog!

gunswordfist

i've been meaning to ask this; ek, can you reshuffle the remaining nominees in the random generator?
"Ryu is like the Hank Hill of Street Fighter." -BB_Hoody

Dr. Ensatsu-ken

I think that I mentioned on another thread that I've pretty much dropped this ever since my old computer crashed and I lost all of the tournament data, including the randomization of the rest of the matches. I don't have the time to physically go through pages worth of posts to re-record what has made it through, and then re-randomize everything else. If you guys still want this competition to go on, one of you can pick it up instead if you have the time and think that it's worth it, otherwise if nobody's opposed to it, I can just start it from scratch, albeit with less entries allowed than last time, as I'm not a fan of really big competitions.

Avaitor

Huh, I forgot about that, I'm sorry. Maybe we should do a live-action film tournament first, then try another animated one.

New blog!

gunswordfist

i think it would be easier to reshuffle the remaining entries instead of starting a new tournament. if i can get internet access for my laptop soon enough, i will do it myself and pm the results to whoever wants to continue this tournament. edit: i would continue this tournament myself but i will have two days max of internet this month.

LumRanmaYasha

I personally think we should just redo the whole thing from scratch, myself.

Dr. Ensatsu-ken

I agree. I'll start it up again in January.

LumRanmaYasha

gunswordfist

cx, he might be busy, you know...

Dr. Ensatsu-ken

Spark Of Spirit

We already have two games going and one paused. Let's just finish those first.
"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton