Most Anticipated Video Games

Started by Spark Of Spirit, December 27, 2010, 06:00:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spark Of Spirit

"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton

Foggle

gunswordfist

Quote from: SSJ Jake on December 27, 2010, 06:23:12 PM
Mortal Kombat, Mortal Kombat oh and Mortal Kombat.
Here's a smart man.
"Ryu is like the Hank Hill of Street Fighter." -BB_Hoody

gunswordfist

Quote from: Foggle on January 18, 2011, 10:20:02 PM
Deus Ex 3 is 25-40 hours long and comes out in April. Still super pumped.
I can't wait. I think Brink and Killzone 3 are the only either two games I'm anticipating. I've been out of the loop.

Spark Of Spirit

God damn the PSP2 is going to be expensive as shit. Has Sony learned nothing?
"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton

Foggle

Spark Of Spirit

Kirby GC is back!

Two Kirby games in two years!

Color me impressed! (We also need more info on the Kirby DS game)

Avaitor

That's pretty awesome. Nintendo is really stepping up their A-game now, aren't they?
Life is not about the second chances. It's about a little mouse and his voyage to an exciting new land. That, my friend, is what life is.

Sir, do you have any Warrants?
I got their first CD, but you can't have it, motherfucker!

New blog!
http://avaitorsblog.blogspot.com/

Spark Of Spirit

They also announced a new IP called "Pandora's Tower"

Nintendo has released more software this gen then they have since like the NES. And the weird part is that the majority of it is top tier stuff.

Foggle

http://www.destructoid.com/anarchy-reigns-introduces-us-to-zero-193001.phtml

Looks kind of like a cross between God Hand and Ninja Gaiden from the, say, 5 seconds of gameplay shown in the trailer. Fucking noice.

Spark Of Spirit

Anyone else highly anticipating You Don't Know Jack? I used to love that game back in the day, so I'm happy to see a new one finally get released.

gunswordfist

Angus

Quote from: Desensitized on January 27, 2011, 01:33:53 PM
God damn the PSP2 is going to be expensive as shit. Has Sony learned nothing?

Well I learned the hard way that five year olds shouldn't have a Nintendo DS.  :cry:
"You don't have to eat the entire turd to know that it's not a crab cake." - Bean, Shadow of the Hegemon

Foggle

2011: The year FPS games get their fucking balls back. With Bulletstorm, Duke Nukem Forever, and Serious Sam 3 all being released within a 5 month period, the massive amount of machismo being put on display is bound to shatter game consoles and melt video cards.

My body is ready.

gunswordfist

Duke Nukem Forever is looking too good to be true. In the mean time, I have to get Duke Nukem 3D. The demo reminded me hat most FPSs should have, little dialogue and some exploration. Fuck cutscenes.