Talk about life.

Started by talonmalon333, December 29, 2010, 11:20:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Avaitor

Oh yeah, I saw that. What a cool thing to say, being quoted for the New York Times!

And I'm sorry that you left your job, but maybe going back to school will be what you need. Wishing the best for you, VLord!

But yes, being fully vaccinated is a relieving feeling.
Life is not about the second chances. It's about a little mouse and his voyage to an exciting new land. That, my friend, is what life is.

Sir, do you have any Warrants?
I got their first CD, but you can't have it, motherfucker!

New blog!
http://avaitorsblog.blogspot.com/

Foggle

I'm so sorry E-K. Your uncle sounds like he was an awesome guy. Wish I could have seen your post and responded sooner, but I've been so busy with my new job that I haven't had much time to check on here in a while. My condolences to you and your family.

Peanutbutter

I hate Anti-Semites. That is all.

talonmalon333

Quote from: Foggle on April 29, 2021, 01:40:02 AM
I'm so sorry E-K. Your uncle sounds like he was an awesome guy. Wish I could have seen your post and responded sooner, but I've been so busy with my new job that I haven't had much time to check on here in a while. My condolences to you and your family.

Me too, I'm even later responding so I wish I had seen this earlier, as well.

My condolences to you and your family, Ensatsu-ken. Hearing how attached to him that you were, I can imagine you must have given a great speech in his honor. In the month that's passed, I hope you've continued to relive the great memories that you had with him.

Dr. Ensatsu-ken

I'm late in replying myself, but thank you both for your condolensces as well.

Commode

I'm sure y'all noticed I'm back, funny since this is the only forum I've posted on in weeks, largely been replaced by discord servers.

Things suck right now, unemployed, drinking a lot, and really only know what time of the day it is based on what's currently playing on the MeTV schedule.  Usually go to bed when it's Alfred Hitchcock Presents time(not tonight though) and wake up when it's In The Heat of the Night time.  Wish I could reliably wake up at Toon in With Me time but yknow...

Things will get better though.  Just can't wait until I'm not watching the fucking Waltons every day.
It doesn't matter what you say, soon you'll be dead anyway.

Commode

A decade ago, just months after this thread was started, I was trying to figure out if I would be able to see Blink 182 play in Virginia Beach(I did see that show hell yeah I did, saw them that time then again a few years later), fucking wild.  Where has the time gone my god.
It doesn't matter what you say, soon you'll be dead anyway.

Avaitor

It's good to see you again, man. You've been in my thoughts on and off over the years, so it's definitely a welcome return. But I'm sorry that things aren't going so great.
Life is not about the second chances. It's about a little mouse and his voyage to an exciting new land. That, my friend, is what life is.

New blog!

Foggle

God, that sounds awful, I'm so sorry. Glad to see you around again though. We missed you!  :el_hail:

GregX

I haven't been around in forever, or at least haven't posted in forever... but I've occassionally checked.

Working from home, still... no hurry to return to the office.

Commode, sorry to read all that. I hope things have gotten better since.

Avaitor

Always nice to hear from you.

New blog!

LumRanmaYasha

Sorry to hear things have been rough for you, Commode. Wishing you the best of luck on your job hunt. 

But good to hear from you GregX! It's been a while since I've followed your blog, but it's nice to see you around the web again.

GregX

Quote from: LumRanmaYasha on August 13, 2021, 09:50:22 PMBut good to hear from you GregX! It's been a while since I've followed your blog, but it's nice to see you around the web again.

Blog has been nuked, I got too busy to keep updating it and then... well, let's just say a certain brat who appointed himself a member of the red guard decided to mine it for "problematic" content simply because he's obsessed with me.

I don't claim to have been perfect over there, but I hate living rent free in freaks' heads! I'm just a normal guy trying to make it in this world like anyone else. Opinionated? Yes. A jerk? Sometimes I can be. But some people need to learn to let unimportant shit go and focus on improving their own lives.

I'm sorry for the rant... I really am. But thank you; I appreciate it.

Avaitor

I have a guess as to who you're talking about, but the guy is basically Voldemort, so I won't name names on a public forum.

But if I'm thinking of the same person you're talking about, I'll just say that he has no life, and hasn't stopped.

New blog!

LumRanmaYasha

Quote from: GregX on August 14, 2021, 08:34:52 PM
Quote from: LumRanmaYasha on August 13, 2021, 09:50:22 PMBut good to hear from you GregX! It's been a while since I've followed your blog, but it's nice to see you around the web again.

Blog has been nuked, I got too busy to keep updating it and then... well, let's just say a certain brat who appointed himself a member of the red guard decided to mine it for "problematic" content simply because he's obsessed with me.

I don't claim to have been perfect over there, but I hate living rent free in freaks' heads! I'm just a normal guy trying to make it in this world like anyone else. Opinionated? Yes. A jerk? Sometimes I can be. But some people need to learn to let unimportant shit go and focus on improving their own lives.

I'm sorry for the rant... I really am. But thank you; I appreciate it.

Oof, that kind of harassment is just awful and I'm sorry to hear you had to deal with that. Hope you've been able to get away from that person, and while the blog may be gone, I'm glad you're still doing a new creative project again via the podcast.