Infinity Train

Started by Daikun, March 03, 2018, 12:20:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daikun

The fantastic pilot from a few years ago has been greenlit! Hell yeah!
http://www.cartoonnetwork.com/infinity-train/video/InfinityTrain.mp4

Peanutbutter

Infinity Train got greenlit?!?!?! HOLY TOLEDO!!!!  :huh:  :shakeshakeshake: :shakeshakeshake: :shakeshakeshake:

That pilot was fantastic. I'm happy to hear we won't have to wait as long for this as we did for Ok Ko. Already CN has been making up for the recent drought they've had with Unikitty, Ok Ko, Craig of the Creek, and even that Apple and Onion one isn't too bad. But knowing THIS is on it's way next year? Glorious!

Daikun

Premieres August 5 at 7:30PM.
Premieres will continue throughout the week.

Peanutbutter

Wow, that's great news. Thought for sure this wasn't coming until late Fall, awesome!

Daikun

Peanutbutter

Just watched. The pilot is really good!

Tulip's parents are divorced. Bit of a cliche there, but her parents probably aren't going to show up until whenever the last episode is. I like that the designs are more detailed than the pilot, like the opposite of how Steven Universe developed. Best shot was the outside in between the compartments, which showed a fellow passenger being sucked up into who knows what in the sky.

One-One is going to be the source of a lot of black humor in this show if this episode was any indication. No Abbicus yet, but I imagine he'll be in the next episode or so. If nothing else, this plus Mao Mao will hopefully appease the Anti-CalArts whining that's been going on in some fan circles. Personally, I think Infinity Train is off to a great start!

Daikun

Nel_Annette

Keeping Metal Tulip around is really cool.

Peanutbutter

Tulip's Reflection is the new One-One, I see. Curious about the new kid's background since I doubt he's another divorce kid.

Daikun

Peanutbutter

Wonderful that it's next month!  :shakeshakeshake:

Can't wait to see what the new protagonist's background is, as well as what role One-One will play this time.

Daikun

Book Two premieres all this week at 7:30.
Episode 1 is online early, if you're interested in getting started now. (It's unlocked, so no need for a cable login.)

Avaitor

I had the day off today, so I decided to spend a little time to check out the first episode or two. I ended up binging the first book.

Pretty damn good stuff, all things considered. I saw the pilot way back when, but didn't remember it all that well, so a lot of it was a surprise to me. The world building was terrific, and I really connected with Tulip's story. As a child of divorce, I've definitely been in her place, full of confusion and anger, even though on some level I understood that it wasn't my fault.

It's one that I'd like to get to again. I'll have to buy the DVD.
Life is not about the second chances. It's about a little mouse and his voyage to an exciting new land. That, my friend, is what life is.

Sir, do you have any Warrants?
I got their first CD, but you can't have it, motherfucker!

New blog!
http://avaitorsblog.blogspot.com/

Peanutbutter

I still need to make time to watch season two.

Daikun

Book 3 appears to be semi-confirmed.

This show is confirmed coming to HBO Max, Owen Dennis has been hinting to watch the show on Twitter, and now the show's composer posted a new music track on Instagram. He didn't state which show it is, but it sounds suspiciously like IT.