Talk about life.

Started by talonmalon333, December 29, 2010, 11:20:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spark Of Spirit

Quote from: Foggle on February 11, 2012, 08:53:25 PM
Quote from: Spark Of Spirit on February 11, 2012, 08:48:23 PM
Your voice is fine, Dax.   :thumbup:
You guys talk on Skype? I shall join you sometime! I think only Avaitor has heard my voice, though that was years ago...
Naw, we've played on XBLA together before. Eddy and Tetrisdork were there too.
"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton

Daxdiv

We talk on Xbox Live. Whenever we play multiplayer really. Shame that most of the people we play with sound a like. :P

Foggle

Quote from: Spark Of Spirit on February 11, 2012, 08:54:51 PM
You guys talk on Skype? I shall join you sometime! I think only Avaitor has heard my voice, though that was years ago...
...We have? I haven't had Gold in years and even then I never used my mic much. What game was it!?

Quote from: Daxdiv on February 11, 2012, 08:55:22 PM
We talk on Xbox Live. Whenever we play multiplayer really. Shame that most of the people we play with sound a like. :P
The Xbox mic sucks; everyone always sounds the same.

Spark Of Spirit

Quote from: Foggle on February 11, 2012, 08:56:51 PM
Quote from: Spark Of Spirit on February 11, 2012, 08:54:51 PM
...We have? I haven't had Gold in years and even then I never used my mic much. What game was it!?

Quote from: Daxdiv on February 11, 2012, 08:55:22 PM
The Xbox mic sucks; everyone always sounds the same.
No, I mean I've played with a few folks around here and TZ. Mostly games like L4D1 and 2 and arcade beat em ups like X-Men and TMNT.

I've barely seen you online on XBL.  ;)
"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton

Foggle

Ah, right. My Xbox doesn't really like my internet connection (it took me 6 hours to download fucking Shadow Complex) so I usually don't even bother trying to make XBL work.

Commode

I don't even have an Xbox mic anymore, I lost it somewhere along the road(along with the stand to my Wii).
It doesn't matter what you say, soon you'll be dead anyway.

Daxdiv

Well, I do recall that the other message board I go to has Skype parties they invite me to. I do remember that the first time I got on everyone wanted to hear me talk since I didn't fully play Steam games yet and even then that's only a few guys on there that play on Steam. They found it funny and some were even curious if that's what I sounded like in real life or if I was doing a voice. Of course, the fact that I was acting more hyper than usual kind of made people question about me and if I was on drugs. I just told them I had more energy at night. Then after that a few people admitted that they liked me voice, 2-3 of which were girls, who kind of wanted me to talk more since I am usually a quiet person.

Foggle

Ahh, the good ol' "are you on drugs?" question. Indeed, 80% of the people I meet ask me this. It's probably because I have terrible hair, look sleepy all the time (even when I'm not), and have a very distinctive voice and sense of humor (which doesn't really come out online very well), but still... gets annoying.

Avaitor

Quote from: Comeau on February 11, 2012, 08:17:45 PM
Quote from: Avaitor on February 11, 2012, 08:10:11 PM
Quote from: Spark Of Spirit on February 11, 2012, 07:53:11 PM
About 98% of podcasts are boring because it's just people talking about things awkwardly with no energy or enthusiasm.
Yeah, the KKK is especially guilty about that. Hence why I haven't been on in months.
It's amazing they are still bothering to do that one.  Who's all in on it now?
From what I gather, Jonn, Vekou and Zeonic are still there. I know that Daft and I left around the same time, but I don't know if CG, Josh or anyone else are still there.

I can't even talk to them since my AOL accounts got hacked or something and I can't access AIM anymore. I don't really care either way though.
Life is not about the second chances. It's about a little mouse and his voyage to an exciting new land. That, my friend, is what life is.

Sir, do you have any Warrants?
I got their first CD, but you can't have it, motherfucker!

New blog!
http://avaitorsblog.blogspot.com/

Commode

Quote from: Avaitor on February 12, 2012, 05:38:20 AM
I can't even talk to them since my AOL accounts got hacked or something and I can't access AIM anymore. I don't really care either way though.
I was wondering about that, since I go on AIM every once in a while, and I haven't seen you on in quite some time.  I figured you had just gotten bored of it, like all the other stuff you've gotten bored of(Tumblr, Facebook...).

Foggle

Those AIM chats were interesting. I don't think anyone liked me. :lol:

Commode

Well, Vekou doesn't really like anybody, except Jonn.

Avaitor

Yeah, idk about Vekou, but I don't think anyone else had a problem with you.

Really, Chalmers, the reason I haven't thought about making another account is that the only people I'd really want to talk to on AIM are you, Dalek and Daft, all of which I have on FB. If you want to talk to me, just go there.
Life is not about the second chances. It's about a little mouse and his voyage to an exciting new land. That, my friend, is what life is.

Sir, do you have any Warrants?
I got their first CD, but you can't have it, motherfucker!

New blog!
http://avaitorsblog.blogspot.com/

Commode

Daxdiv

Quote from: Foggle on February 12, 2012, 12:17:46 AM
Ahh, the good ol' "are you on drugs?" question. Indeed, 80% of the people I meet ask me this. It's probably because I have terrible hair, look sleepy all the time (even when I'm not), and have a very distinctive voice and sense of humor (which doesn't really come out online very well), but still... gets annoying.

Really, I find my strangest comments about my looks is that people either think I'm older or younger than I appear. I'm 23, yet I have people that think I'm young enough to still be in High School, or that I'm in my 30s. I don't even know how that works to begin with, I'm assuming it has to do whenever I feel like shaving my face. I guess it doesn't help that I'm going gray due to some gene from both my mom and dad's side of the family. I still find it weird that one time I tried going into an R-Rated movie last year, a young lady that looks at the tickets asked me for my ID. She wasn't even the person I bought the ticket from and she looked younger than me, so what the hell?