Talk about life.

Started by talonmalon333, December 29, 2010, 11:20:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

talonmalon333

We tried selling three games through Amazon.com, and we shipped all three together. Amazon is saying they only got one of the games. How does that even make sense?

gunswordfist

"Ryu is like the Hank Hill of Street Fighter." -BB_Hoody

Commode

Roughing up poor Krusty the Clown.
It doesn't matter what you say, soon you'll be dead anyway.

Avaitor

I've gone through about 3 or 4 different actors and actresses each, but I think I finally found a pair to work with tomorrow. Let's hope it works!
Life is not about the second chances. It's about a little mouse and his voyage to an exciting new land. That, my friend, is what life is.

Sir, do you have any Warrants?
I got their first CD, but you can't have it, motherfucker!

New blog!
http://avaitorsblog.blogspot.com/

Commode

Fuck da Patriots, go Seahawks!

gunswordfist

gunswordfist

gunswordfist

Commode

That was just the worst, I don't know if you can celebrate the Patriots winning it as much as you can marvel at Seattle losing it.  Dumbest playcalling ever, and then the cherry on top with the fighting, such class guys.

gunswordfist

it's funny how they pretended like the fight never happened minutes after it happened. hell, i almost forgot about it because of me being in total disbelief from the previous two plays. i was blank staring at that scuffle.

Lord Il

The recent death of Monty Oum has reminded me further to a personal crises I'm already facing. I'm probably going to lose a parent at any time this week.

I think it was back in '09, '10 when my mother was diagnosed with a form of dementia. With the help of my older brother and his wife, we got her into a nursing home facility in 2012. Let me tell you, it is extremely tough on a person to literally watch a parent fall apart mentally and then physically before your eyes. She took a turn for the worst this past weekend and will no longer speak, drink or eat. She may've taken a stroke, but it could be just the progression of the illness itself. My brother and his wife stayed with her for the past few days. I plan to go there later on today for a while once I clear the driveway (had a nasty snowstorm that cancelled work today). I have a difficult struggle with deciding whether I should be spending time with the last moments of a parent, or go to work as normal. Since taking over the ol' homestead and paying the bills, I can't not go to work. But it's so damn painful to go to that nursing home as well - I don't want to go. I reverse the situation on myself - if I was the one in that hospital bed, I probably wouldn't want to die alone.

I'm not doing so great at the moment. I also feel miserable for posting this because I feel like I'm being a drama queen or something for doing so. Maybe this is some sort of outlet for me.

I'm sorry for airing myself out like this. These past few years have not been kind.

Foggle

Oh my god, I'm so sorry! That sounds really horrible - I can't even imagine how painful it must be. Don't worry, you're not being a drama queen. If you need to talk to someone, please feel free to PM me at any time.

Dr. Insomniac

You shouldn't be sorry for airing this out. You have our well-wishes.

Lord Dalek

Jesus man, good luck with that.

Micki!

Man n't worry about telling us here, holding stuff like that in can be dangerous to yourself...
I'm really sorry what you're all going through, i can't say much to make this any better, but the fact that you are bery aware of the situatiin you're all in along with her might at least soften the blow in case things take a turn for the worse.

Stick around if you feel the need to let out some more words, it seriously helps and you shouldn't feel bad for sharing..!

Best wishes to you all..!
A true genius does not need boundaries such as 'common sense'