Started by Lord Dalek, February 13, 2015, 08:16:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lord Dalek

RacattackForce

The Shadow Gentleman

Rynnec

The Shadow Gentleman

Speedy

I don't know why you keep subjecting yourself to these kinds of shows.  You're clearly not enjoying them.  Isn't your time more valuable than this?

The Shadow Gentleman

Quote from: Speedy on February 16, 2015, 10:04:10 AM
You're clearly not enjoying them.
But I am. This is among the best comedies of the year.

RacattackForce

I don't know why you keep subjecting yourself to these kinds of shows.  You're clearly not enjoying them.  Isn't your time more valuable than this?
It's called sado-masochism.

Lord Dalek

Well we can't all be PAID to watch Master of Martial Hearts now can we?

Speedy

^ Irrelevant, since I no longer review anime for that site and don't watch much anime in general anymore.

(sigh)  Whatever.  If you want to spend your time watching bad anime for whatever reason you justify, that's your prerogative.

Dr. Insomniac

Because watching bad anime helps us appreciate good anime more. It's the reason why people watch Troll 2 or The Room. It broadens the perspective, even if it means watching something sleazy.

Dr. Ensatsu-ken

I watched School Days. That's enough bad anime for me to last a lifetime. Now I can appreciate good anime just fine.

Spark Of Spirit

"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton

Lord Dalek

The Shadow Gentleman