Toonami

Started by Rynnec, May 21, 2012, 02:35:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gunswordfist

so he doesn't say special beam cannon anymore?
"Ryu is like the Hank Hill of Street Fighter." -BB_Hoody

gunswordfist

it was nice seeing all of dragon soul. i forgot they showed clips of dragonball in the first episode. also, i am just really thinking about how messed up it is that frieza destroyed both planet vegeta and namek.

Daikun

Your uncut broadcast of DBZ Kai is about to get a whole lot worse. We apologize for this inconvenience.

Lord Dalek

And its all YOUR fault too!

gunswordfist

is hellsing coming on tonight?

LumRanmaYasha

No. It won't be back until December.

gunswordfist

Avaitor

This is the schedule starting with the new year.

11:30 - Attack on Titan
12:00  - DBZ Kai
12:30 - Naruto Shippuden
01:00 - Inuyasha Final Act
01:30 - One Piece
02:00 - Gurren Lagann
02:30 - Deadman Wonderland
03:00 - Bleach
03:30 - Space Dandy
04:00 - Cowboy Bebop (starting with eps 1, HD)
04:30 - Ghost in the Shell 2nd Gig
05:00 - IGPX
05:30 - Samurai Jack

Huh, who wanted Deadman Wonderland back on? But it's a cool bonus to have Toonami air the Bebop remaster. That should definitely be worth a look.
Life is not about the second chances. It's about a little mouse and his voyage to an exciting new land. That, my friend, is what life is.

Sir, do you have any Warrants?
I got their first CD, but you can't have it, motherfucker!

New blog!
http://avaitorsblog.blogspot.com/

gunswordfist

i will try to get back into inuyasha again. a week or two they had one of those boring ass "kagomi goes back home" episodes and i quickly gave up watching it.

LumRanmaYasha

Quote from: gunswordfist on December 05, 2014, 05:20:29 PM
i will try to get back into inuyasha again. a week or two they had one of those boring ass "kagomi goes back home" episodes and i quickly gave up watching it.

Uh...no they didn't. If the episode you're talking about is the one I think....that was just the first three minutes of the episode. The rest was important plot-related stuff. One of the main villains died at the end of the episode.  Also, if you didn't watch any episodes since then...you also missed the death of another major character, so...yeah, :P

Anyway, pleased seeing Final Act move up, but don't see why they don't also just switch Kai and Titan considering Kai is routinely beating it, but whateves. Also don't understand why DW is back of all fucking shows. Why didn't they just get something else? Bleach still being on the lineup is also kinda depressing since I thought the reruns were only a temporary thing because of the Hellsing Ultimate debacle, but alas. Overall, not a great lineup for me, but at least I'll be able to enjoy that 1am-2:30 am stuff for a while.

EDIT: I just noticed...this means that FMA: Brotherhood is finally leaving the block. In that case, I guess DW is a temporary replacement for it, or something. Maybe they're planning to cycle through all their previous short FUNi acquisitions since the block came back? That'd be interesting, if true.

gunswordfist

that shows how fast i lost interest. :p

Daikun

I really hope Toonami airs the OVA episode this time. That would be the only way to make this show's return worthwhile, since it's at least something new.

gunswordfist

i am liking the family so far.

gunswordfist

yep, i like the family. i like all the time spent in the real world.

gunswordfist

The end of that game was corny.