Animation Revelation Shoutbox

Started by Neomysterion X. Prime, December 28, 2010, 04:20:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Foggle

Gummo is probably the second best movie ever made. But Kids is fucking amazing. Call it nostalgia or whatever, but that film is flawless.

Trash Humpers is a close third. Then maybe Human Centipede 2. How can anyone not relate to Martin?

Commode

I'm not voting this year.  Yeah I know, it's my duty to vote and all, but seriously fuck this shit.  It really is Douche vs Turd, and even when we do get the person in office that we wanted, we get the last four years(there was some good in there, he tried to fix the mess old W left, but there's a lot of disappointment too). 

Plus I mean come on, it's Mitt Romney.  I might vote if I think that the Repubs actually had a chance, but right now I'm almost positive that theres no way that Romney can win this.  It just doesn't seem logical.

And the gay marriage debate is the biggest crock ever, all the debate is there for is to distract the masses from the bigger issues, the ones that actually matter.  Romney really shouldn't have that in his campaign, not because it's morally objectionable, but because it's a stupid "issue" that doesn't really matter and really has no place in the political sector right now, given all the other shit that's happening with the country.  Why do a bunch of straight people care about what gay people do anyway? And don't tell me it's because of religion, because that's a bunch of bull.
It doesn't matter what you say, soon you'll be dead anyway.

Dr. Insomniac

Yeah, you realize they've turned what could have been a simple issue like gay marriage into the next civil rights debate. Mirroring how Black civil rights was the main issue in the face of the Vietnam war and tensions with Russia. But then, people will always avoid actual issues in favor of "I don't like that these people have the same rights as me."

Time repeats itself, I guess.

Commode

Shit, the NFL season started back up.  Time to turn on my notifications on my phone.

Dr. Insomniac

I actually feel that "douche and turd" vibe whenever sports become a highlight on TV. I mean, I could never really find myself invested in watching hours of football at a time, and especially when I can't muster up any respect for either of the teams. I mean, I'll side with the Patriots only because I'm from New England. But that's it as far as football interest goes.

I will admit that Tim Tebow is a prick though.

Kiddington

Lions win, Packers lose.

It goes without saying that today was a great opening day.

Nel_Annette

As someone from Milwaukee, screw you. As someone who has no interest in sports, whatever.  :sly:

Avaitor

One thing that Tebow and Romney have i common is that they don't seem to realize, or care, that church and state need to be seperate.
Life is not about the second chances. It's about a little mouse and his voyage to an exciting new land. That, my friend, is what life is.

Sir, do you have any Warrants?
I got their first CD, but you can't have it, motherfucker!

New blog!
http://avaitorsblog.blogspot.com/

Commode

Lol Tebow.  What a sorry excuse for a football player.

And yeah, the Pack lost, but that means Frisco won.  And I can't sit well with that.  And of course the Pats and the Cowboys had to win, hopefully Denver loses tonight and the Raiders can abstain from embarrassing themselves tomorrow(snort) and this first week won't be a total washout.

Kiddington

Tebow could probably, at least partly, get away with being a douche if he had any semblance of actual NFL talent (which, he doesn't). It's just baffling to me how a guy who's proven so little (come on, Denver wouldn't have even made the playoffs last year if not for Oakland's complete meltdown towards the end, and Pittsburgh totally handed that playoff game to him; he hasn't proven shit as far as I'm concerned) can have so much to say.

I watched a bit of that Jets game today, and at this point, they pretty much don't even know what to do with him. They actually had him lined up at wide receiver on more than one occasion. If he wasn't such a jackass, he probably wouldn't even have a job at this point. Hey, maybe that's why he is so outspoken. Saving face and what all.  :P

Kiddington

Grey DeLisle just followed me on Twitter.

I don't think I need to explain why that is awesome.

Avaitor

That awkward moment when you realize that some random person from another board you don't go onto anymore but still have added on FB looks like Badger from Breaking Bad.

That sentence was a lot bigger than it needed to be. I've been on tumblr for too long.
Life is not about the second chances. It's about a little mouse and his voyage to an exciting new land. That, my friend, is what life is.

New blog!

Dr. Insomniac

Supaidaman's appeal to Japanese children was how shamelessly white he got.

Avaitor

Is that the same thing as the 70's Spider-Man show.

Also, whoa, I didn't know that Jane Margolis is the chick from Don't Trust the B in Apartment 23.

New blog!

Dr. Insomniac