Most Anticipated Video Games

Started by Spark Of Spirit, December 27, 2010, 06:00:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spark Of Spirit

Quote from: talonmalon333 on January 29, 2015, 08:14:00 PM
What exactly is the "New Nintendo 3DS"?
It's a new 3DS model like the DSi is to the original DS.

It has a built-in C-stick, better screen, better battery, faster processor, and stronger 3D with head-tracking.

Basically if you don't have a 3DS yet, it's the model to get.
"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton

talonmalon333

Quote from: Spark Of Spirit on January 29, 2015, 08:17:11 PM

It has a built-in C-stick, better screen, better battery, faster processor, and stronger 3D with head-tracking.

I hear it's getting some games that can't be played on a regular 3DS, such as a Xenoblade port.

Spark Of Spirit

Quote from: talonmalon333 on January 29, 2015, 08:19:49 PM
Quote from: Spark Of Spirit on January 29, 2015, 08:17:11 PM

I hear it's getting some games that can't be played on a regular 3DS, such as a Xenoblade port.
Yes, it was made specifically for the New 3DS to take advantage of the faster processor.

It's also the ideal 3DS to play the 3DS versions of Metal Gear Solid: Snake Eater 3D, Kid Icarus Uprising, and Resident Evil Revelations.
"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton

Spark Of Spirit

I guess I haven't talked about Rodea the Sky Solider before.

Well, I mean, it's NiGHTS meets Rocket Knight Adventures headed by Yuji Naka. If it didn't go without saying that I was excited for it, I'll say it now.

I'm excited for this.

Foggle

Looks great! Once they bring this to America along with Fatal Frame, my Wii U will be perfect. :swoon:

Foggle

Foggle

AHHHHHHHH PERSONA 5 GAMEPLAY TRAILER AHHHHHHHHHH

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oc_9r4wifFc

THE MUSIC
THE ANIMATIONS
PLATFORMING??
STEALTH??
THE MUSIC AGAIN

I CAN'T WAIT :joy: :joy: :joy:

Spark Of Spirit

It sure has taken awhile for this game to properly get revealed like this. But, then, Atlus is quite slow with their games.

gunswordfist

"Ryu is like the Hank Hill of Street Fighter." -BB_Hoody

Nel_Annette

They better not be, I've got Etrian Mystery Dungeon on preorder for next month.

Foggle

Quote from: gunswordfist on February 05, 2015, 04:43:44 PM
i thought atlus was dead.
They're the only part of Sega where it's still business as usual from what I can tell.

gunswordfist

they were part of sega? i just remember their ps1 games.

Foggle

Atlus was purchased by Sammy a couple years back IIRC. They own Sega too.

gunswordfist

i still can't believe guilty gear guys bought sega. just seems...weird.

Spark Of Spirit

Found this on GoNintendo:

Tomonobu Itagaki, who is currently busy with Devil's Third, responded to requests about Fatal Frame V. He doesn't work on Fatal Frame, but was willing to give the following comment on his Facebook...

Quote''Hey guys, I strongly believe that Kikuchi Keisuke (producer) will release the Fatal Frame V in America, in many countries. He and me have same philosophy from Tecmo days. That's what I can say for now. I want you guys to read between the lines. Anyway I will play this game :)''