ANIME OF THE YEAR (FLOWERS OF EVIL) (AKU NO HANA)

Started by Foggle, April 20, 2013, 06:27:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Foggle

TALK ABOUT THE BEST ANIME SERIES SINCE THE INVENTION OF ANIMATION HERE

^ ME EVERY EPISODE

Dr. Insomniac

Anime News Network loves this show. What they say is law.

Lord Dalek

talonmalon333

LumRanmaYasha

Like, are you guys being serious about this or what? Cause these gifs and pics don't really convince me that this show is in anyway good...

LumRanmaYasha

Quote from: Dr. Insomniac on April 20, 2013, 06:28:30 PM
Anime News Network loves this show. What they say is law.

Their reviews of Bobobo were not kind. I don't really care what they have to say.

Foggle

Quote from: Cartoon X on April 20, 2013, 11:25:10 PM
Like, are you guys being serious about this or what? Cause these gifs and pics don't really convince me that this show is in anyway good...

Dr. Insomniac

Quote from: Cartoon X on April 20, 2013, 11:25:10 PM
Uh, yeah. We're serious. This is one of the most talked about anime of recent time, and the delight we get in how it infuriates less intelligent anime fans is unmatched. The vivid scenes of background images and characters standing still give off much more depth than any slice-of-life show could. Takao Kasuga's tragedy carries a magnitude of drama that can only be rivaled by sophists like Jim Theis and Gloria Tesch. Not a single frame is wasted on hijinks or anything that would titillate anyone with regular sanity, but rather those with heightened senses.

LumRanmaYasha

Geez, I should've known better when the answer was pretty obvious.  :sweat:

Dr. Ensatsu-ken

Clearly you are all a bunch of misinformed idiots. The best anime of the year is obviously Cuticle Detective Inaba. There's just no contest.

Nel_Annette

Kiddington

On a scale of 1 to Boku No Pico, how does it stack up in terms of raw sex appeal?

Dr. Insomniac

Quote from: Kiddington on April 21, 2013, 02:30:10 AM
On a scale of 1 to Boku No Pico, how does it stack up in terms of raw sex appeal?
If you think Voldemort was hot, then yes.

Dr. Insomniac