Previous topic - Next topic

LumRanmaYasha

My favorite openings of this season...

5. Shirobako
4. Amagi Brilliant Park
3. Psycho-Pass 2
2. Magic Kaito 1412
1. Kaitou Joker

None of the ending themes this season really grabbed me, except for Parasyte's, which sort of makes up for the fact it's OP was the worst of the season, in a way.

Dr. Ensatsu-ken

While I don't care for Parasyte's opening, I wouldn't say it was the worst of the season. It at least had good animation going for it. World Trigger on the other hand had shitty music and animation.

LumRanmaYasha

It's the worst for me because I LOVE Parasyte and thought it shoud've had an awesome opening. The song also annoys the hell out of me. World Trigger's is lame, but at least the song doesn't make me want to claw my ears out, and I didn't have any attachment to the series in the first place.

Dr. Ensatsu-ken

I think that the song is pretty bad in World Trigger, myself. You're basing what's worse out of what you were looking forward to more, but even if the song in WT is better shit than Parasyte, it's still shit, so it's a moot point. WT has 2 knocks against it, and Parasyte at least has that animation.

LumRanmaYasha

The song in the Parasyte opening is much worse to me than the one in World Trigger, and even though Parasyte's opening has good animation, the song alone makes it much less watchable for me than World Trigger's, which at least I can sit through. In the end, I just found WT's opening forgettable, while I hated Parasyte's, and that why it's the worst for me.

Dr. Ensatsu-ken

Shit is shit. I don't see why you'd try to differentiate between one piece of shit and another piece of shit with slightly less worse music than that, but still unwatchable. But hey, whatever floats your boat. :humhumhum:

gunswordfist

"Ryu is like the Hank Hill of Street Fighter." -BB_Hoody

Lord Dalek

Daikun

Lord Il

Quote from: Daikun on January 18, 2015, 05:16:05 PM
Well, damn. :shit:
I just knew when I saw activity in this thread, it was because of exactly what I had heard earlier today. My god, she had a beautiful voice.

I'm really glad to own the GITS soundtrack CDs which have some of her work on them.

gunswordfist

the greatest anime music ever tournament is going to rock. i've been listening to a few tracks that i will include in my tournament.

LumRanmaYasha

I share the sentiment! I've been listening to quite a few of my favorite anime OST tracks lately myself.

gunswordfist

yeah, what i was jamming to last night put me in a good mood, lol.

gunswordfist

also, i'd say that btbatb and legion of superheroes' soundtracks are about as good as some of the better anime osts.

Spark Of Spirit

TB&TB's noir meets 60s Batman soundtrack is one of my favorites.
"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton