Introduce Yourself!

Started by Foggle, December 27, 2010, 04:23:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Micki!

Foggle and I couldn't have done the Daitenzin Translation without each other, in a way it's our lovechild, as creepy as that may sound, take THAT John  O0

Better not keep derailing the thread, thanks for the warm (no, burning hot, HOT) welcome, you guys seem very talkable to, erhm talk with..! So that's a very good first impression..! Let's talk more and such, but probably not in here..!
A true genius does not need boundaries such as 'common sense'

Commode

Welcome guys!

Man, this place is really expanding.  Gonna need a new belt soon.
It doesn't matter what you say, soon you'll be dead anyway.

Jay L. Corbell

I guess I should also say that I love to draw, but I'm always lacking in the inspiration department, so if anyone ever has something they want drawed, hit me up and I'll get right on it, yo.

And no, I don't really have anything "appropriate" to show off, either.
If you get my drift.
(naughty naughty)

Dr. Insomniac

Draw a doujinshi of Raoul Silva and James Bond.

Jay L. Corbell

The Shadow Gentleman

Hi, I'm Graywulf. Thought I'd sign up before the year was over. I'm on Toonzone under the same name, and on MAL under "ShadowGentleman".

Came to this site for the Top 65 list, stayed for podcast full of meta jokes.

Dr. Insomniac

Spark Of Spirit

"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." - G.K. Chesterton

Foggle

Welcome, welcome my friend! Glad you like our podcast and cartoons list. :joy: :joy:

I'll shoot you a friend request on MAL sometime.

Avaitor

Life is not about the second chances. It's about a little mouse and his voyage to an exciting new land. That, my friend, is what life is.

Sir, do you have any Warrants?
I got their first CD, but you can't have it, motherfucker!

New blog!
http://avaitorsblog.blogspot.com/

Daxdiv

WELCOME TO THE WORLD OF TOMORROW!

gunswordfist

Welcome Graywulf and Happy New Year!
"Ryu is like the Hank Hill of Street Fighter." -BB_Hoody

Kiddington

Heeeeeeeeeeey! Welcome aboard!  :awesome:

Silverstar

Welcome, Graywulf!

I recently split from Toon Zone (had the same name there); me and large forums like TZ just don't mix.

I like here much, much better.

BTW, Happy New Year, everybody.
Twinsanity - the Star Twins' blog. Cartoons. Pop Culture. Comedy. Opinions. Commentary. Analysis. Geekiness.

Goldstar

Greetings, Graywulf. Me and Toon Zone were like spinach and peanut butter; not a good combination.  :imnothappy:

BTW, I'd also like to point out that this is only my 2nd post in 2013.
The Star Twins + cartoons + geek speak =Twinsanity!