Previous topic - Next topic

Dr. Insomniac

The Shadow Gentleman

Lord Dalek

The Shadow Gentleman

Lord Il

The Shadow Gentleman

Lord Il

^Aw, poor Moe. Guess his tough exterior got a little threadbare recently.
--------

The Shadow Gentleman

Micki!

A true genius does not need boundaries such as 'common sense'

Avaitor

Miyamoto's Twitter is a treat.
Life is not about the second chances. It's about a little mouse and his voyage to an exciting new land. That, my friend, is what life is.

Sir, do you have any Warrants?
I got their first CD, but you can't have it, motherfucker!

New blog!
http://avaitorsblog.blogspot.com/

gunswordfist

I'm back from my bullshit suspension.

EK, I thought you were joking at first until you threatened to abuse your mod powers. I will never be bullied by you. I will never shut up. I have pics of the whole altercation. You didn't suspend me to stop being disruptive, you suspended me to try and get the last laugh. Here's the beginning of the argument here which EK started by insulting me: http://animationrevelation.com/forum/index.php?topic=1156.msg69752#msg69752And then the posts he tried to cover up by deleting them are below.

If an opinion of mine bothers you this much, then don't talk to me because I will never stop talking no matter what you do.

Also, I copied/pasted and saved this to a document, just in case you try to delete this. I'll post it again if you try to delete it again.
"Ryu is like the Hank Hill of Street Fighter." -BB_Hoody

Dr. Ensatsu-ken

For the record I ended your suspension early because I thought you might learn something from it. But its clear that you have no intention of being a contributive member to discussions or competition threads. Instead you want to obsess over trolling me like an ass. I suggest you reflect on your own behavior and cool your head. I'm not the only one you have irritated as of late, after all.

I'm just going to give you another fair warning not to push me, though. I'll leave it up to you how you see fit to respond to that, but don't expect me to blindly ignore your bull shit anymore.

gunswordfist

Not to push you? Are you kidding me? I'm not backing down to any of your threats. Push you or what? Tell me what that means right now. And don't pretend like you're doing me any favors for ending an unjust suspension earlier. You were just mad because I wasn't letting you get the last word on an argument that YOU started.

And what bull shit? Show me some proof.

Dr. Ensatsu-ken

You just posted the proof. And apparently you don't learn, but let's do this again until you do.

gunswordfist

Quote from: Ensatsu-ken on May 21, 2014, 07:27:33 PM
The reason is because you were being an ass and derailing a topic and deliberately went against my warning when I told you to stop. I suspended you for just a day as a slap on the wrist for this behavior that you've been getting more and more out of hand with. For the record I ran your suspension past the other mods and nobody disagreed with me.

Anyways, the bottom line is joking around is fine, but don't deliberately go against me or any other admin when you are given a legitimate warning. If you can stick to that simple rule, this incident shouldn't repeat itself again.
And there you go again insulting me. I haven't insulted you once since I came back. If that counted as derailing the thread then that means we were both doing it because I wasn't talking to myself. I didn't think you were serious until you started deleting my posts and then threatening to suspend me. Either way, you were the first one to insult me and I will never respect what you say for the rest of a conversation after you start like that. I don't give a shit what kind of power trip you are going on, you need to get over it and leave me alone.

And show me evidence of me getting more and more out of hand? You really think your word is enough for this to be ok? I think you are getting mad for no reason and are pretending like you have some reasons to not feel guilty. I provided proof of your antics, where's yours of mine?